• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Help me API crypto payment gateway

thinkingforward

Feb 19, 2023
Hi all members,
I'm the owner a web shop selling online game accounts. Currently, I want to integrate crypto payments at my store online.
Hope you can share to me some payment services that provide API for crypto payment gateway (Not direct go to 3rd party like coinpayments or coinbase...)
Thanks and Best Regards

inbox.png Untitled.png

Here list I collect. Please share me any better services

Hello! Here is a nice plugin https://wordpress.org/plugins/cryptapi-payment-gateway-for-woocommerce/
CryptAPI has no setup fees, no monthly fees, no hidden costs, and you don’t even need to sign-up!
Simply set your crypto addresses and you’re ready to go. As soon as your customers pay we forward your earnings directly to your own wallet.
CryptAPI has a low 1% fee on the transactions processed. No hidden costs.

Reactions: ThomKralow45
Hi all members,
I'm the owner a web shop selling online game accounts. Currently, I want to integrate crypto payments at my store online.
Hope you can share to me some payment services that provide API for crypto payment gateway (Not direct go to 3rd party like coinpayments or coinbase...)
Thanks and Best Regards

inbox.png Untitled.png
Hi all members,
Thanks and Best Regards

inbox.png Untitled.png
What script did you use to build the game store?

Last edited:
Na , of cause the op can tell you what script he is using just not share the url
Can you recommend a script that sells account ids and keys in bulk?
Na , of cause the op can tell you what script he is using just not share the url
thanks ,,Okay, I need to buy it to sell the account id and key !! Can you recommend a script that sells account ids and keys in bulk?

Hi all members,
Thanks and Best Regards

inbox.png Untitled.png
Paxfull

https://btcpayserver.org/ is the solution
well if you think the server requirement is too high
maybe we can share the server with some users...

the idea was to make it "self hosted"
so all money that send by users/buyer
will be transfered directly to YOUR wallet

without any middleman...
the script itself is only for tracking whether your money arrived or not
also you can set it up so they can create new wallet each time payment created
so yeah
it's what it's
i already try it on first and it's working perfectly good
but the server requirement for this is somehow high
now i comeback to manual ways since there's not enough people to "split the bill"

on past you can buy some good server and split the bill for 4-5 people
and with high traffic
the script still strong XD

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock