• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Hello!

rebmal02

Jun 8, 2023
Hello everyone!

I'm thrilled to join this wonderful forum and become a part of this vibrant community. My name is rebmal02, and I'm excited to embark on a journey of learning and mastering the art of WordPress.

Why WordPress, you might ask? Well, its versatility and user-friendly nature have always fascinated me. From creating stunning websites to managing powerful blogs, WordPress seems to offer endless possibilities. I believe that by diving into this platform headfirst, I'll be able to unlock my creative potential and achieve my goals.

As a newcomer, I am here to absorb as much knowledge as possible, so I kindly request your guidance and support. I'm eager to learn everything about WordPress, from the basics to advanced techniques, and I hope to contribute to this forum in return once I gain more expertise.

If you have any recommended resources, tutorials, or tips for someone starting their WordPress journey, please feel free to share them. I'm open to any suggestions that can help me enhance my understanding of this fantastic content management system.

Additionally, I look forward to connecting with fellow WordPress enthusiasts, developers, designers, and users alike. Let's foster a supportive environment where we can exchange ideas, troubleshoot challenges, and celebrate our achievements together.

Thank you all for welcoming me into this community. I'm thrilled to get started and begin this incredible WordPress adventure. Here's to learning, growing, and unleashing our creativity!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock