• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Hello! I would like to introduce myself as a new member

madmadworld

Dec 13, 2022
Hello, dear forum members,

I am a new member joining your community, and I would like to introduce myself through this post. Firstly, I must clarify that I have been a member before, and initially, I thought it was just an ordinary platform. However, over time, I realized that it is a safe and wonderful community. That's why I am here, to engage with all of you and introduce myself.

My hobbies mostly revolve around fishing, working in the metaphysical field, reading books, and listening to music. Additionally, if someone is on vacation here, I offer them a complimentary fishing trip on a boat. It's a delightful activity for me and a great opportunity to meet new people.

Lately, I have been primarily involved in e-commerce and creating and developing my own entrepreneurial websites. I find it exciting to explore the opportunities the internet offers and work on new projects.

I am truly happy to be a part of this forum, and I believe that by sharing our experiences here, we can grow together. I hope to establish meaningful friendships and assist each other by sharing our common interests.

Wishing everyone a great time on the forum!

Reactions: ktejaswi
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock