• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Closed Having issues with Google to crawl sitemap(s) and index urls

Status
Not open for further replies.

John069

May 31, 2023
Hello,

since the beginning of ladykiller.nl I am having issues with Google to crawl sitemap(s) and index urls. I am using Yoast as a plugin for the sitemap.

For the moment +3620 urls are indexed, but my website has +10.000 urls :(.

Also from time to time I get a notice in GSC that Google can not fetch certain sitemap urls f.e. https://ladykiller.nl/post-sitemap.xml. Mostly the issue is fixed after a week or so.

Already asked on numerous forums for help, as I can not find a solution to get this problem fixed. However, without any good results so far.

Therefore, I am trying it here again in the hope maybe some of you guys have some better understanding of what the issue might be and how it can be fixed. All help is highly appreciated!

Thanks in advance for having a look into it :)!

Warm regards,

John

That was really good If you would mention that your website for "adult" first of all...

If you planning to increase "post" and "product" numbers I can suggest that split sitemaps into little ones. I can suggest 1000 links for each sitemap for your case.

Reactions: John069
This section is for issues related to the Babiato website ONLY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nación Pádel
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock