• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Happy Birthday Babak 🔥

There is no other forum in the web like babiato and it wouldn't be possible without you. Happy Birthday!

Reactions: sagar7906
Wish You Very Happy Birthday Babak 🎂🎈🎉 Best Wishes for your health your family live long lots of wishes to you bro
Love you

Happy birthday broski @Babak

I wish you the best of all life has to offer. Cheers to more business sales and acquisitions.

Wow I did not know that you were born on Farvardin, you're one of a kind!

Happy Birthday Dear Babak, Wishing you the best in the coming year and the years ahead of you.

🎇🎇🎇

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock