• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Handyman Service - Flutter On-Demand Home Services App with Complete Solution

Handyman Service - On-Demand Home Service Flutter App with Complete Solution + ChatGPT 11.5.2

No permission to download
can some body tell me how to disable app update popup, i have 7.7 and it keep asking to update to 7.10 from play store.
how can i disable from where ?

Reactions: Techium
henryjames254 updated Handyman Service - Flutter On-Demand Home Services App with Complete Solution with a new update entry:

Version 7.10.0 - 28 Feb 2023

Version 7.10.0 - 28 Feb 2023​

Mobile App​

New
    • Now user can see his upcoming booking
Fix
    • Notification issue fixed when logged in with social account
    • Apple sign-In issue
    • Chat error while logging in from the chat tab
    • Minor Bug fixes

Web​

Update
    • Dashboard API
    • Permission Seeder
Fix
    • Language issue...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hello,may any one help me on this?
have tried the whole day but failed to generate the key..
please some assistance.
thank you.
php artisan key:generate

cant add service it throws a error
Method Illuminate\Validation\Validator::validateRequired,1 does not exist.

Last edited:
it resolve if you copy the update folder,.but i think it make other issue like, after that i cant login with new created provider in the app. only old provider can login in to app,

or may be this is other issue

can some one tell me in how many places i have to change the com.iqonic.provider to my app name ?
if i replace it all, i am not able to login in to provider app.

yes, it is working fine, as i said earlier if you copy the update folder to your main dir it will resolve the issue. of service saving.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock