• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Gravity Forms User Registration Add-On

Gravity Forms User Registration Add-On v5.3.0

No permission to download
Reactions: JRGWxRxZ
Babak updated Gravity Forms User Registration Add-On with a new update entry:

Gravity Forms User Registration Add-On v4.9

Download Gravity Forms User Registration Add-On v4.9 Nulled Free
v4.9 | 2021-10-21

- Fixed a typo in the text domain.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the login widget from saving in the block-based widget editor.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the sorting of files in the multi-file upload field.
- Fixed an issue where Multi-File Upload fields don't correctly map to user meta values.
- Fixed an issue where the login form was not styled correctly when using Gravity Forms 2.5.
- Fixed...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Gravity Forms - Gravity Forms User Registration Addon 4.9.1

## 4.9.1
- Fixed an issue where the login form remember me field is available in the form editor standard fields panel as an additional checkboxes type field.

Attachments

• gravityformsuserregistration_4.9.1.zip
    258.6 KB · Views: 301
Reactions: JRGWxRxZ
can you update the resource pls

Look in the main Gravity Forms thread itself as we have dropped a addons bundle in there due to the site issues, just so members are covered.

Any future updates will be added back here or in their own specific GF Addon thread.

the bundle not have that addon and the link of download of this resource is broken

Sure?
I just checked and my download working fine with addon in it 🤔

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock