• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Gravity Forms | The Best WordPress Form Plugin | Form Builder

Gravity Forms | The Best WordPress Form Plugin | Form Builder v2.8.6

No permission to download
Hello! New version 2.7.8 available please upload)) thanks

What’s new in Gravity Flow 2.7.8
Added enhanced support for GravityView. Editing an entry in GravityView can complete a User Input Step when the user is an assignee. Enable via setting in Workflow > Settings > Advanced.
Added enhanced support for GravityView. List views can now add one-click approval links using a new View Field “Workflow Approval Links”.
Fixed an issue with Approval Steps Invalid Approval Link Message not displaying when workflow has proceeded on to a non-approval step type.
Fixed an issue with Approval Steps Invalid Approval Link Message and Custom Cancellation Message not displaying when a workflow has been cancelled.
Fixed an issue with how HTML fields with conditional logic were displaying on the User Input Workflow Step.
API: Added a filter gravityflow_user_input_by_view_edit to provide additional control of if/when GravityView edits should trigger completion of a matching assignees’ User Input step.
API: Updated the {current_step} merge tag to remove the time if the gravityflow_date_format_current_step_merge_tag filter returns an empty string.
API: Updated the gravityflow_date_format_current_step_merge_tag filter to include arguments for step and modifier.

Hi admin @Babak

here is the latest version 2.7.8

UNTOUCH ORIGINAL FILE

please sir teach me how to null @TassieNZ so that next time I will upload and share this plugin its already nulled
thank you..
That's stupid. It's the same previous version, no changes, just the version number changes

• Haha
Reactions: jaylee
Please sir teach me how to null @TassieNZ so that next time I will upload and share this plugin its already nulled
thank you..
Open gravityforms/gravityforms.php

Under line 38, which is:
PHP:
// If you hardcode a Gravity Forms License Key here, it will automatically populate on activation.

Add the following:
PHP:
update_option( 'rg_gforms_key', 'activated' );
update_option( 'gform_pending_installation', false );
delete_option( 'rg_gforms_message' );

It will now look like:
PHP:
// If you hardcode a Gravity Forms License Key here, it will automatically populate on activation.

$gf_license_key = '';

Save the file and you are good to go! :)

Now @Legolas compare this version uploaded by admin with my untouched files inside...let see who is stupid and show me proof that I uploaded the same with the previous version here which is 2.7.7.1, next time you comment show some respect...don't call me or anyone stupid, don't show your rudeness attitude in here this is a good forum..

Open gravityforms/gravityforms.php

Under line 38, which is:
PHP:

Add the following:
PHP:

It will now look like:
PHP:

$gf_license_key = '';

Save the file and you are good to go! :)

thank you sir @TassieNZ , excited to share nulled version of this next time :cool:
(y)

• Love
Reactions: TassieNZ
Now @Legolas compare this version uploaded by admin with my untouched files inside...let see who is stupid and show me proof that I uploaded the same with the previous version here which is 2.7.7.1, next time you comment show some respect...don't call me or anyone stupid, don't show your rudeness attitude in here this is a good forum..
Ok. You should learn to read. So please, read my comment. It doesn't says anything about you are saying.

There is no changes between versions other than the number. I didn't say anything about you. Who are you?

• Haha
The fact is that there is no changes in this release. That's all. Who are you?

😂😂 who am I? Sorry I dont have a plan to you tell you what really I am and of course to know you..period...my only goal is to share what I have here on babiato not for you, to those who are interested only not to complaint what it is posted...if you have a problem on the script dont complaint with me ask the developer of gravity forms.. Period..

Last edited:
😂😂 who am I? Sorry I dont have a plan to you tell you what really I am and of course to know you..period...my only goal is to share what I have here on babiato not for you, to those who are interested only not to complaint what it is posted...if you have a problem on the script dont complaint with me ask the developer of gravity forms.. Period..
But why are you arguing about this issue? Are you the plugin developer? I can't see the point. If you are not the developer, then you have a problem to understand a writed text or you are suffering a mental illness. There is no other alternative. Period.

Do you want anything else?

• Haha
But why are you arguing about this issue? Are you the plugin developer? I can't see the point. If you are not the developer, then you have a problem to understand a writed text or you are suffering a mental illness. There is no other alternative. Period.

Do you want anything else?

no thank you....you? do you want anything else beside gravity forms 2.7.8 :LOL::ROFLMAO: I have all the latest addons bro..btwa want it or not, I will share it here...period...:cool:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock