• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Googledrive sharer + Cloudflare worker (how to make it more secure)

Hzura

Babiato Lover
Aug 29, 2020
Isekai
Hello anyone
currently i had running project
Direct downloader that recently i added feature like googledrive sharer (the clone download system) and also direct download from cloudflare worker

here my project
https://sharer.my.id/d/15069/Happy-Helloween-Nesia-mp3
1676012957695.png

on this download page. i had 3 download method. (from left to right)
1. Download file. this button will be downloaded the files directly from the filesource. this link will be limited pretty fast.
2. Download File (premium), This button using Cloudflare worker, and this will appear if the users using googledrive link + login from their profile page (until now, it's safe. no limit appear on the drive since they use direct worker)
3. download (login), this is using traditional "clone" system. from alot of googledrive sharer like neodrive etc....

The problem is. How i can protect download page from bot?
on past i using cloudflare and captcha....
that's didn't really help since cloudflare sometimes stuck on loading.... and captcha based on our visitor is "annoying"

do you guys had any suggestion to protect this page? other than using captcha/cloudflare?

• Love
Reactions: rojo_salas
Hello anyone
currently i had running project
Direct downloader that recently i added feature like googledrive sharer (the clone download system) and also direct download from cloudflare worker

here my project
https://sharer.my.id/d/15069/Happy-Helloween-Nesia-mp3
1676012957695.png

on this download page. i had 3 download method. (from left to right)
1. Download file. this button will be downloaded the files directly from the filesource. this link will be limited pretty fast.
2. Download File (premium), This button using Cloudflare worker, and this will appear if the users using googledrive link + login from their profile page (until now, it's safe. no limit appear on the drive since they use direct worker)
3. download (login), this is using traditional "clone" system. from alot of googledrive sharer like neodrive etc....

The problem is. How i can protect download page from bot?
on past i using cloudflare and captcha....
that's didn't really help since cloudflare sometimes stuck on loading.... and captcha based on our visitor is "annoying"

do you guys had any suggestion to protect this page? other than using captcha/cloudflare?
can you share your cloudflare worker code?

I don't have that's why asking if want can sent me in Pvt.
if you just asking it for free... sorry bro i can't
creating this script alone cost me alot
and now it's self sustain... paid with ads and premium

on past i already selling the script.... to some people from babiato....

• Haha
Reactions: enigmahernandez
if you just asking it for free... sorry bro i can't
creating this script alone cost me alot
and now it's self sustain... paid with ads and premium

on past i already selling the script.... to some people from babiato....
How much price ?

i am also working on a similar project which has download through login and you can share files and also folders and it has a drive file manager which you can use to view all your files and also you can add multiple drive accounts and soon cloudflare workers will be also available currently only login download is available it also has features like copy file or entire folder ... i have just worked on it for 20 days so its still new but it will be complete soon if you want to try it then just tell me i will drop the link when i host i !

Attachments

• drive 2.PNG
    drive 2.PNG
    27.6 KB · Views: 12
  • drive 3.PNG
    drive 3.PNG
    29.9 KB · Views: 12
  • drive1.PNG
    drive1.PNG
    85.6 KB · Views: 12
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock