• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

GiveWP All Addons

GiveWP All Addons 2022-05-05

No permission to download

Babak

Staff member
Administrator
May 24, 2018
Babak submitted a new resource:

GiveWP All Addons - Download Free GiveWP All Addons Premium Nulled

Download Free GiveWP All Addons Premium Nulled
A WordPress Donation Plugin To:Fund Camp Programs for Deaf Families

Simple and Pain Free Giving

Keep donors on your website. No bouncing to a third-party site or platform. The donation plugin works great, directly in WordPress.

Zero Commission Charges
Concentrate on your Cause, and not the cost. We earn our income by selling Add-ons and not from donor giving; period.

Easy to...

Read more about this resource...

babak, the square add-on is not nulled its showing License error "You have invalid or expired license keys for one or more Give Add-ons. Please go to the licenses page to correct this issue."
Hey Deepak,
Is it working or just showing a license error? If it is working, you can ignore the license error..!!!

Reactions: Babak
Hey @Babak , I installed the Give Plugin & the ccavenue addon perfectly.

Added all the keys also properly. Still unable to process with the payment.

Kindly someone help me with this error??

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    118.6 KB · Views: 36
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock