• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[GIVEAWAY] Win 2 Free .com Domains

Status
Not open for further replies.
great giveaway, thank you for this kind offer

I would use the domain for a personal portfolio ‍as a graphic designer

I want to use it to create an informative niche website about cleaning. I will be very glad if I'm selected for the giveaway.
Thanks 🙏 in advance.

I really appreciate this free domain giveaway and I plan to use it to build a new website that I am currently working on. Once again, thank you very much for the opportunity given.

Hey Babiato members! I'm thrilled to announce a new giveaway for 2 free .com domains. This is your chance to grab two domains and kickstart your online presence without any cost!

To enter, here are the steps:
  1. Be a registered member of Babiato for at least 30 days
  2. Comment on this thread with what you plan to use the domain(s) for
  3. Only one entry per member is allowed
  4. Winners will be randomly selected after 3 days of the giveaway launch
  5. Please note that any fraudulent behavior or duplicate accounts will result in a warning alert to the primary account holder, and the secondary accounts may be banned.
The domains will be registered through Cosmotown, ensuring a hassle-free and secure registration process. You will have full control over your domains and can use them for anything you like.

Could you please confirm, @Medw1311 or @bobsmith , if this giveaway thread is fully compliant with Babiato's rules and regulations to avoid any potential issues. Thank you for your help!
Id like to join the contest and if I win, I will use the website to help the provincial government in making awareness of its frontline services for the benefit of the general welfare.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock