• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Giveaway] Uplabs request in here

Pls

And

Hello can i get those please

Pls

And

Hello can i get those please

please can i get this?

Reactions: peekacho
Pls can i get this

and

Pls can you help me with this

And

Sir please can I get this

And

Pls can i get this

and

Pls can you help me with this

And

hello please can i get?

I need an introduction before I can get giveaway content
Sir please can I get this

And

• Love
Reactions: tayllor
Pls

And

Pls

And

Just Daily Per user 2 request; understand?
Please can you help with this?

Reactions: ducifa
pls

and

pls

and

It has not been a month since your membership, please read the rules of this thread before requesting.

Pls can I have this

And

Pls can I have this

And

pls can i have this

and

pls can i have this

and

Please search thread before request
first request responded in upper your post

please can i get this?

Reactions: ducifa
Please search thread before request
first request responded in upper your post

Hidden user tags for giveaway content

GIVEAWAY THREAD OWNERS/HOLDERS They must limit giveaways only to those who have been a member of Babiato for at least 30 days by using the relevant hide tags to reduce spamming or chances of duplicate account that users makes during such giveaways. Giveaway content should be included in the hide tags. PM's are NOT an acceptable way to distribute giveaway content. In addition (as of April 5th 2021) only those who have been members of Babiato for at least 30 days may start a giveaway thread.

pls can i have this

and

pls can i have this

and

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock