• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[GiveAway] Spotify 3 Month free for 10 Babiato members

MahdiYousef

Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
GiveAway Master
Jan 17, 2021
Spotify Canada 3 Month 1.jpg

Rules:
  • Your account must be at least 30 Days old.
  • Comment mystery answer below in my userId hide tags like :
    Code:
    [USERSID=108845]Answer[/USERSID]
  • Among those who answered correctly, 10 people will be given an account.

Mystery:
There are two cars, blue and red, with the blue car traveling at 60 miles per hour and the red car at 40 miles per hour. The starting time of both of them is the same, but these two cars pass each other at the same point. how is it possible?

1660822680072.png

Last edited:
Reactions: kabir
The track on which they are traveling is circular so the blue car completes one round quicker than the red car, and comes behind it (i.e. when the red car is in lap 1 the blue car is in lap 2). Gradually as they complete more and more laps the distance between the two cars decreases and at some point they will collide(i.e. pass each other at the exact same point).

The red car starts 20 miles ahead of the blue and after traveling an hour on the same road they will be side by side.

Basically, the
Spotify Canada 3 Month 1.jpg

Rules:
  • Your account must be at least 30 days old.
  • Comment mystery answer below.
  • Among those who answered correctly, 10 people will be given an account.

Mystery:
There are two cars, blue and red, with the blue car traveling at 60 miles per hour and the red car at 40 miles per hour. The starting time of both of them is the same, but these two cars pass each other at the same point. how is it possible?

1660822680072.png
Basically, the blue (faster) car covered exactly one and half times the distance of the red (slower) car. i cant say their exact direction for now, but maths proves this

The track on which they are traveling is circular so the blue car completes one round quicker than the red car, and comes behind it (i.e. when the red car is in lap 1 the blue car is in lap 2). Gradually as they complete more and more laps the distance between the two cars decreases and at some point they will collide(i.e. pass each other at the exact same point).

The red car starts 20 miles ahead of the blue and after traveling an hour on the same road they will be side by side.

same cars travel at the same speed at max

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
It's not that complicated

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock