• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Giveaway] FileList Tracker Invite [OPEN]

Hi,
I am not one year old, but I do try to help people. I use a VPS with 1GBps port, should I share speedtest?

If you can invite me and I am eligible, it would be helpful.
Thanks in advance

This looks like a great giveaway! My speed is 100 down 10 up, here is my speedtest result:

Screenshot_2020-11-24 Speedtest by Ookla - The Global Broadband Speed Test.png

I hope you pick me!

I'm giving away 5 invite codes for FileList. //[2 LEFT]//
Rules:
At least 1 year old account on Babiato and being an active user.

Good internet speed, for seed (post screenshot from speedtest.net)
I'll pick up random winners
1604737388216.png

Description

• Filelist is a Romanian tracker, but the entire site is also translated in English.

• Filelist is a general content torrent tracker, ranked number 7 in the most popular and good trackers, due to the quality of its torrents and the giant number of users.

• Filelist has approximately 168,000 torrents and over 1,100,000 users

• The Staff is worth their weight in gold, they are very helpful, willing to help you anytime with any problem. Forum competitions are often organized by staff, and all users are encouraged to participate.

• With an experience of over a decade, FileList reputatiwow. this sounds amazing. i want one ;)on grows, increasing its torrents and users database more and more from year to year.

• Maintaining ratio is simple and easy, thanks to the many torrents that are freeleech. If you can't make a ratio of 1:1, seeding the torrents for 48h is enough.

• The Filelist has also a Design Team that focuses on site improvement. You can even make a request and they will create a custom avatar just for you.
wow. this sounds amazing. i want one ;)

I'm giving away 5 invite codes for FileList. //[2 LEFT]//
Rules:
At least 1 year old account on Babiato and being an active user.

Good internet speed, for seed (post screenshot from speedtest.net)
I'll pick up random winners
1604737388216.png

Description

• Filelist is a Romanian tracker, but the entire site is also translated in English.

• Filelist is a general content torrent tracker, ranked number 7 in the most popular and good trackers, due to the quality of its torrents and the giant number of users.

• Filelist has approximately 168,000 torrents and over 1,100,000 users

• The Staff is worth their weight in gold, they are very helpful, willing to help you anytime with any problem. Forum competitions are often organized by staff, and all users are encouraged to participate.

• With an experience of over a decade, FileList reputation grows, increasing its torrents and users database more and more from year to year.

• Maintaining ratio is simple and easy, thanks to the many torrents that are freeleech. If you can't make a ratio of 1:1, seeding the torrents for 48h is enough.

• The Filelist has also a Design Team that focuses on site improvement. You can even make a request and they will create a custom avatar just for you.

Hi there,

i also have 3 invites on my account and i am willing to give them away too. Tell me if i should send them to you so you manage them, no problem with it, it's sad to see those stay there.

Attachments

• 1606325873173.png
    1606325873173.png
    18.2 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:
Hi there,

i also have 3 invites on my account and i am willing to give them away too. Tell me if i should send them to you so you manage them, no problem with it, it's sad to see those stay there.
Maybe if someone could help me out with an Iptorrent invite, but no problem :)

1606325873173.png

I have an bussiness 10gbps network avaiable (sometimes even more) so of course no speed limit for me, i guess i may be the faster right here. Please don't ask me how and why.
You can't send the invites to someone, all you can do it's to invite people with the generated codes...

You can't send the invites to someone, all you can do it's to invite people with the generated codes...
Obviously i know that, since i have a FL acc and i had a invitation code in the first place.
Which of my words made you think that "i have to send invitations?"
I just wanted to let you know that i can provide invitation code so you can manage them in this giveaway.
Never thought i had to explain that :/
in any case thanks for the consideration, it's better to do a giveaway myself.

1606396200509.png
Wow this is greaat giveaway.

I'm glad to be one of the ones you choose to access the torrent tracker . If I'm not qualify its okay. happy sharing

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock