• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Giveaway] Divi Theme or Extra Theme from Elegant Themes

Snowflakes786

Trusted Uploader
Apr 14, 2021
10 Lucky members of this forum will get Divi Theme and 10 Members will get Extra Theme.

Rules:
* Your account must be atleast 30 days old to participate. If you have contributed resources to the community, then it will be advantage.
* Only 1 entry per member
* Comment in the following format I LOVE BABIATO - YOUR_NUMBER - THEME_NAME
* Lucky Winners will be selected using random number selector.
* I will install Divi/Extra theme on your website with activated api key. I will require temporary admin access to your website to install the theme. NO API KEY WILL BE PROVIDED
* Kindly do no send PM for this giveaway. All mods are excluded from the giveaway and will get activation for free.
* If you like the theme, supports its developers.
* Theme once installed will not be re-installed on another domain.
* Giveaway results will be updated below. Last day to comment 25th August, 2022.

Last edited:
I LOVE BABIATO 13 DIVI

Last edited:
Since total entries are less than 10 for each theme, i will provide themes to all the commenters provided their account is older than 30 days as mentioned in the giveaway rules.

I will send PM to all eligible users. They can provide their website temporary access in PM.

Reactions: Mugger67 and Vinu_A
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock