• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Inactive] Bringie App | New 24-in-1 Conversion Platform Gives You More Sales, Traffic & Leads | worth $67 for 100% FREE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Want to supercharge your conversions by copy and pasting one line of code?

"New 24-in-1 Conversion Platform Gives You More Sales, Traffic & Leads...with no technical skills Or Complicated Setup!
You Can Be Up & Running In 1 Minute!"

bringie.jpg

OFFICIAL WEBSITE

You will get:

Bringie Unlimited Plan LIFETIME DEAL

Here's everything you get today:

• Unlimited Campaigns​
  • Unlimied Notifications​
  • Unlimited Traffic​
  • 24 Notification Templates​
  • Commercial Rights​
  • Removable Branding​
  • Unlimited Websites​
  • 1 Minute Installation​
  • 30 Day money back guarantee​
+ official bonus:

Bonus 1:

agency website to sell it

Bringie is a great platform to offer as a service to clients, especially as you can turn their campaigns off and on from your central dashboard.

This website templates makes it even easier to advertise your service.

Bonus 2:

fb ad templates to advertise it

Next, you need to advertise your service so we have created thes e FB Ad templates you can edit and use as your own, to attract traffic and leads.

Bonus 3:

email follow up sequence

When you get new leads, you need to follow up with them and look to sell your service. For this, we are including our email follow up sequence.

Bonus 4:

LOGO TEMPLATES

You'll need a slick logo to help with your own branding when you offer Bringie campaigns, so we have a huge collection of 100 logo templates complete with source files.

You can even edit these and sell them to clients, or use them as a bonus to help get someone to sign up for a Bringie campaign!

Rules:
  1. One access per member
  2. Your Account must be at least 30 days old

How to get access?
Comment below "I LOVE BABIATO" and send me PM with subject "Bringie App Access Request", then i will reply your PM asap. NOTE: NO access will be given if NO PM to me due to i can not mass PM.
I LOVE BABIATO

Want to supercharge your conversions by copy and pasting one line of code?

"New 24-in-1 Conversion Platform Gives You More Sales, Traffic & Leads...with no technical skills Or Complicated Setup!
You Can Be Up & Running In 1 Minute!"

bringie.jpg

OFFICIAL WEBSITE

You will get:

Bringie Unlimited Plan LIFETIME DEAL

Here's everything you get today:

• Unlimited Campaigns​
  • Unlimied Notifications​
  • Unlimited Traffic​
  • 24 Notification Templates​
  • Commercial Rights​
  • Removable Branding​
  • Unlimited Websites​
  • 1 Minute Installation​
  • 30 Day money back guarantee​
+ official bonus:

Bonus 1:

agency website to sell it

Bringie is a great platform to offer as a service to clients, especially as you can turn their campaigns off and on from your central dashboard.

This website templates makes it even easier to advertise your service.

Bonus 2:

fb ad templates to advertise it

Next, you need to advertise your service so we have created thes e FB Ad templates you can edit and use as your own, to attract traffic and leads.

Bonus 3:

email follow up sequence

When you get new leads, you need to follow up with them and look to sell your service. For this, we are including our email follow up sequence.

Bonus 4:

LOGO TEMPLATES

You'll need a slick logo to help with your own branding when you offer Bringie campaigns, so we have a huge collection of 100 logo templates complete with source files.

You can even edit these and sell them to clients, or use them as a bonus to help get someone to sign up for a Bringie campaign!

Rules:
  1. One access per member
  2. Your Account must be at least 30 days old

How to get access?
Comment below "I LOVE BABIATO" and send me PM with subject "Bringie App Access Request", then i will reply your PM asap. NOTE: NO access will be given if NO PM to me due to i can not mass PM.

I LOVE BABIATO

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock