• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[GIVEAWAY] Anything from PngTree,Pikbest,Lovepik,Vecteezy

Hi can I get this please

hlep me bro..

Big thanks

Thank you

• Love
Reactions: fuzzycreation
please brothers
I really need this

Reactions: BabaYaga017
Reactions: $Bash

Hidden user tags for giveaway content.

GIVEAWAY THREAD OWNERS/HOLDERS They must limit giveaways only to those who have been a member of Babiato for at least 30 days by using the relevant hide tags to reduce spamming or chances of duplicate account that users makes during such giveaways. Giveaway content should be included in the hide tags. PM's are NOT an acceptable way to distribute giveaway content.

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

It is not the hide by number of days....

hidden2.png
The 30 days is for members only, they can not request any giveaway content until they are older than 30 days.

if a member who is younger than 30 days or does not have an introduction in the introduction category here- https://babia.to/forums/introductions.26/ - then their request should not be completed.

You need to be using hidden user tags

hidden1.png

All content must only go back to the member that requested it.

The same applies to you too @BabaYaga017 use the hidden by user id tags.

Attachments

• hidden.png
    hidden.png
    5.5 KB · Views: 1
  • hidden2.png
    hidden2.png
    4.5 KB · Views: 1
Reactions: BabaYaga017
It is not the hide by number of days....

hidden2.png
The 30 days is for members only, they can not request any giveaway content until they are older than 30 days.

if a member who is younger than 30 days or does not have an introduction in the introduction category here- https://babia.to/forums/introductions.26/ - then their request should not be completed.

You need to be using hidden user tags

hidden1.png

All content must only go back to the member that requested it.

The same applies to you too @BabaYaga017 use the hidden by user id tags.
Sorry to answer like this
I know what you are saying, but I don't have the time to search and check for each requester, and it is not profitable for me to open the link for one person, and I need more downloads to cover the cost of maintaining the files.In my country, due to sanctions, the costs are very high.

Reactions: abaeakili
Sorry to answer like this
I know what you are saying, but I don't have the time to search and check for each requester, and it is not profitable for me to open the link for one person, and I need more downloads to cover the cost of maintaining the files.In my country, due to sanctions, the costs are very high.
For now this isn't strictly against the rules.

But I am in the process or rewriting the rules so they are more clear and understandable and some rules regarding giveaways WILL be changing so stay tuned.

Reactions: MahdiYousef
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock