• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[GIVEAWAY] 5GB SSD cPanel Web Hosting with DDoS Protection!

FrogeHost

May 10, 2021
froge.host
Giving away cPanel web hosting accounts on https://froge.host

Account will be free for life but please make sure you abide by the Terms of Service. Accounts obtained through this giveaway are not exempt from any suspensions/terminations due to ToS violations. Abusers WILL get their account closed without prior notice.

Post why you need a hosting account and I will choose which users will be given accounts.

Rules:
  • Again, read and follow our ToS.
  • No duplicate requests, strictly 1 user = 1 account.
  • Forum users who have been registered for less than 3 months are not eligible (yes I know I'm new but I'm the one hosting the giveaway so...)
  • If chosen, you must register using your real ISP. No VPNs/proxies.
Thanks.

Edit: Limited to 10 spots for now, but I may open up more spots later down the road.

Last edited:
Awesome..This is like being in a diamond field. I want a piece of it too please ^_^

Edit: I need it to host one of the non-profit organization we guys created in the college to help third world countries' students.

Last edited:
uwu Thamks for this Giveaway buddy 😍

Why i need - I've a domain but no hosting so using a free hosting for that but that free hosting is equivalent to No hosting, because takes upto a minute to even load properly..

I am trying to create a Covid warrior website but with that free hosting lags.. and i can't afford to pay for a hosting..

1620655454486.png
1620655465835.png
1620655477335.png

some glimpse of my work..

thanks for the giveaway
I have free domain but my hosting will expire in a month.

So, I need to host my projects.
i hope you'll consider me

Hi there,

I am interested in the deal, i am a dev and do all the research on exploring new scripts as all of others.

i ll be using it for all of the testing / scripts to share feedbacks and to deploy projects.

(legal things)

Thank You.

Last edited:
Can I have one please....
I am currently working, supporting, testing Foodomaa-multi-restaurant-food-ordering-restaurant-management-and-delivery-application.
Nulling Foodomaa 2.6.1-2.7.0 (current) is not an easy task, reverse engineering process required.
Changing code, testing, changing code, testing... and currently sharing hosting with my production site.
It would be nice if I can have a spare for testing my work.
I never ask for money for what I have done.
So, please... it would be great if you can spare 1 FREE spot for me.
Thanks in advance.

Arrocy.

If you want to see my work: https://babia.to/threads/foodomaa-m...nt-and-delivery-application.15557/post-443677

Reactions: planetetv257
Hi @FrogeHost

Thanks for Sharing the Giveaway!!. I needed an Account for My Personal Portfolio, Testing New WordPress Themes, Pitching an Idea/Draft for New Concepts.

Currently I'm using FB Page as a Portfolio Page.

My Domain would be WordPress Themes / Plugins Only :)

Thanks

First thank you @FrogeHost.

I wish be on your plan to offer me the free cpanel for my domain....

Thank you again!!

Thank you for the giveaway,
I want to host backend of my Android app. there will be nothing illegal i can ensure that. Really need your help mate. I would be grateful if you help me. thanks again

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock