• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Giveaway 1 VPS + 2 Web Hosting

Hello,

We are Alexhost a Hosting Provider, you can consider us Offshore Hosting.

We decided to run a giveaway to babiaco users! Keep in mind for those VPS needs to have knowledge how to manage it and how to install it.
We will be offering 1 VPS for who will be the first in the sort we will be doing when this end.

Alexhost will also offer for free (limited time) Web Hosting with LiteSpeed with cPanel.

Requirements (Needs to obey all rules of Babiaco)
You need at least 3-5 months of registrated account (to avoid multiple accounts).
Minimium of 25 posts to participate.
This thread should have at least 7 participants (if is lower than that we can't do this giveaway, because doesn't make sense)

How to participe:
You need to say why you want a Hosting service and what you will do and what you expect from it?

WARNINGS:
(1). We don't refund any free giveaway, that means when we give you the service we don't refund anything. Since is a giveaway. Also we aren't obligated to do that.
(2). Alexhost reserves the right to refuse to give any giveaway if you did something bad in the past in our Hosting.
(3). Alexhost doesn't allow anything that breaks their Acceptable Usage Policy, if you break it. You agree that we can block, suspend, terminate your services with us.
(4). You agree that is your responsability of the content you will be using and any activity you will doing in our servers, since is a giveaway. But rules must be respected in both parts.
(5). You agree that you will have knowledge or you will accept that you need know-how to manage any vps or server. Alexhost is not obligated to provide assistance in Unmanaged VPS.

This giveaway ends 27/07/2022 in 0:00 GMT of UTC +1 WEST
Good luck to everyone.

I want VPS For Learn because interesting

ENDED GIVEAWAY! We don't accept anymore participants! CLOSED =)
Proof:
Tol4bhM.png

If you wan't watch the proof please CLICK HERE

Hello the winners are those.

The first winner is:
@Naysuuuuu

The second and third winner is:
@whitetigerdk
@noobzter003

The first winner have the choice to decide if he wants a VPS or Web Hosting! Keep in mind VPS require knowledge, so we will give a opportunity to the first winner to decide if he want to change prize or not.

@rand0mbyte I counted you because I failed to close 0:00 but unlucky you didn't win, but you are free to check our Alexhost services, we are cheap and you're welcome ;)

Winners Please contact me with a PM (Private message in forum ) within 24h max 48h, or it will be sorted again.
@alexhost Wait.. What,, Why me and @rand0mbyte is on the same list? LOL

Anyways congrats to all the winners! :)

@alexhost Wait.. What,, Why me and @rand0mbyte is on the same list? LOL

Anyways congrats to all the winners! :)
Might be a human error from my side. But I was not stupid to recorder and let that exposed.
If you have been sorted with rand0mbyte, of course i will correct and sort again.

My fault, to many people. Sorry.
This is our second or thrid giveaway, we don't want to lie to anyone here.

Best Regards,
Alexhost

Reactions: RoninHood and edang
i missed it :(
Need it for my website - security hiring project. Tight budget! I hope you will consider me.

i missed it :(
Need it for my website - security hiring project. Tight budget! I hope you will consider me.
Sorry but the giveaway is ended. Also our prices is not expensive.

The giveaways have been delivered to winners

Here you can check that we don't lie (let's say the proofs are here) and we give them all prizes. :)

First winner: @whitetigerdk waiting for his screenshot, but his service was activated.
Second winner: https://babia.to/threads/giveaway-1-vps-2-web-hosting.65598/post-957054
Third Winner: https://babia.to/threads/giveaway-1-vps-2-web-hosting.65598/post-959733

Disclaimer to winners: You can use our hosting for the months we gave to you, if you want to continue you can continue by paying next invoice if you wish and is fully optional. I deserve that you use your giveaway in the best way to test, doing website or learning. Always respect our rules you can find it in Acceptable Usage Policy point 1.3 in footer, rules MUST BE RESPECTED. Like any other client of us does.

Probably we can do another giveaway in near future! Who knows!
Alexhost is glad that everyone like it.

Best Regards,
Alexhost

Sorry but the giveaway is ended. Also our prices is not expensive.

The giveaways have been delivered to winners

Here you can check that we don't lie (let's say the proofs are here) and we give them all prizes. :)

First winner: @whitetigerdk waiting for his screenshot, but his service was activated.
Second winner: https://babia.to/threads/giveaway-1-vps-2-web-hosting.65598/post-957054
Third Winner: https://babia.to/threads/giveaway-1-vps-2-web-hosting.65598/post-959733

Disclaimer to winners: You can use our hosting for the months we gave to you, if you want to continue you can continue by paying next invoice if you wish and is fully optional. I deserve that you use your giveaway in the best way to test, doing website or learning. Always respect our rules you can find it in Acceptable Usage Policy point 1.3 in footer, rules MUST BE RESPECTED. Like any other client of us does.

Probably we can do another giveaway in near future! Who knows!
Alexhost is glad that everyone like it.

Best Regards,
Alexhost
Screenshot will come shortly when workload had been minimized..

Reactions: RoninHood
Screenshot will come shortly when workload had been minimized..
Great reply, I can guarantee that the prizes are gave out and your screenshot will be an additional proof, respect to @alexhost and thanks a lot for this giveaway.

I'm already thinking to add a VPS on my account, I've seen you accept Bitcoin and Crypto, spending some sats for a VPS at this price is absolutely a good deal!

Reactions: alexhost
Great reply, I can guarantee that the prizes are gave out and your screenshot will be an additional proof, respect to @alexhost and thanks a lot for this giveaway.

I'm already thinking to add a VPS on my account, I've seen you accept Bitcoin and Crypto, spending some sats for a VPS at this price is absolutely a good deal!
Hello, yes you can use our VPS when you want. If you want to learning we recommend use Unmanaged VPS.

Always keep in mind Control panels and others needs requirements like RAM, CPU or Disk Space.

There are a lot of tutorials in Youtube or Udemy courses for free.

You are welcome, you can order your VPS when you want.

Yes we accept bitcoin and other crypto payment, Paypal, webmoney and Wise and of course credit card.
I think our price is very cheap for what we offer, being honest.

I wish a good luck with your web hosting. If you need DNS (Nameservers) are available in litespeed hosting F&Q there are if you scroll down the NameServers.

Best Regards.
alexhost.jpg
Proof of getting price :) seems to work like a charm.. :) @alexhost
Alexhost recommends everyone who won this giveaway to follow our guidelines of Acceptable Usage Policy point 1.3

We are glad that you have received your VPS.
If you have any issue please open a ticket support (recommended) with full details or contact us directly through livechat (moldova timezone)

Count me brotha for our little social community
Not available anymore.

Please I notice that you are only writing "Count me", when this is ended.

I will request the moderation to close this thread.

Hello, yes you can use our VPS when you want. If you want to learning we recommend use Unmanaged VPS.

Always keep in mind Control panels and others needs requirements like RAM, CPU or Disk Space.

There are a lot of tutorials in Youtube or Udemy courses for free.

You are welcome, you can order your VPS when you want.

Yes we accept bitcoin and other crypto payment, Paypal, webmoney and Wise and of course credit card.
I think our price is very cheap for what we offer, being honest.

I wish a good luck with your web hosting. If you need DNS (Nameservers) are available in litespeed hosting F&Q there are if you scroll down the NameServers.

Best Regards.

Alexhost recommends everyone who won this giveaway to follow our guidelines of Acceptable Usage Policy point 1.3

We are glad that you have received your VPS.
If you have any issue please open a ticket support (recommended) with full details or contact us directly through livechat (moldova timezone)

Not available anymore.

Please I notice that you are only writing "Count me", when this is ended.

I will request the moderation to close this thread.
As previously mentioned in my comments, I'm a professional software engineer with a strong know how on cybersecurity, this means I know well how a Linux and/or Unix system works, my scope is not to learn, but to host a project I'm building and for doing this, I'd need an unmanaged VPS with at least 4 GB of RAM and 4 Cores in order to present our MVP to investors, but I see your 4 GB RAM VPS has 2 cores, probably better to go with a Dedicated Server at this point.

I was looking through the machines you have available, the Xeon looks like the perfect match, also Ryzen looks well but I think for a project like the one I'm working on the Xeon will fit better to our needs.

Can I pay with Bitcoin also via Lightning Network? ;)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: alexhost
As previously mentioned in my comments, I'm a professional software engineer with a strong know how on cybersecurity, this means I know well how a Linux and/or Unix system works, my scope is not to learn, but to host a project I'm building and for doing this, I'd need an unmanaged VPS with at least 4 GB of Ram and 4 Cores in order to present our MVP to investors.

I was looking through the machines you have available, the Xeon looks like the perfect match, also Ryzen looks well but I think for a project like the one I'm working on the Xeon will fit better to our needs.

Can I pay with Bitcoin also via Lightning Network? ;)
Yes, I read what you said. We are offshore hosting the network will be a little different but works if you use cloudflare or CDN and optimizing web server.

You can pay with bitcoin, monero. I don't know if you can pay directly via Lightning can you open a ticket support in client area?

Best Regards,
Alexhost

I really really need an offshore vps :rolleyes:
Giveaway was end. We are offshore in litespeed web hosting, vps and dedicated servers.

I requested moderator to close this thread.

Best Regards,
Alexhost

I really really need an offshore vps :rolleyes:
Then go for @alexhost and you're ready to go, I strongly suggest it! Super pricing, No DMCA (of course there are some terms and policies to follow, for your information please check this) and quite good performing machines for every needing, from learning to enterprise grade. ;)

Yes, I read what you said. We are offshore hosting the network will be a little different but works if you use cloudflare or CDN and optimizing web server.

You can pay with bitcoin, monero. I don't know if you can pay directly via Lightning can you open a ticket support in client area?

Best Regards,
Alexhost

Giveaway was end. We are offshore in litespeed web hosting, vps and dedicated servers.

I requested moderator to close this thread.

Best Regards,
Alexhost
Okay tomorow morning I will open the ticket once I will be back to work, now chilling time! :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock