• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Giveaway 1 VPS + 2 Web Hosting

alexhost

Trusted Seller
Sep 8, 2020
alexhost.com
Hello,

We are Alexhost a Hosting Provider, you can consider us Offshore Hosting.

We decided to run a giveaway to babiaco users! Keep in mind for those VPS needs to have knowledge how to manage it and how to install it.
We will be offering 1 VPS for who will be the first in the sort we will be doing when this end.

Alexhost will also offer for free (limited time) Web Hosting with LiteSpeed with cPanel.

Requirements (Needs to obey all rules of Babiaco)
You need at least 3-5 months of registrated account (to avoid multiple accounts).
Minimium of 25 posts to participate.
This thread should have at least 7 participants (if is lower than that we can't do this giveaway, because doesn't make sense)

How to participe:
You need to say why you want a Hosting service and what you will do and what you expect from it?

WARNINGS:
(1). We don't refund any free giveaway, that means when we give you the service we don't refund anything. Since is a giveaway. Also we aren't obligated to do that.
(2). Alexhost reserves the right to refuse to give any giveaway if you did something bad in the past in our Hosting.
(3). Alexhost doesn't allow anything that breaks their Acceptable Usage Policy, if you break it. You agree that we can block, suspend, terminate your services with us.
(4). You agree that is your responsability of the content you will be using and any activity you will doing in our servers, since is a giveaway. But rules must be respected in both parts.
(5). You agree that you will have knowledge or you will accept that you need know-how to manage any vps or server. Alexhost is not obligated to provide assistance in Unmanaged VPS.

This giveaway ends 27/07/2022 in 0:00 GMT of UTC +1 WEST
Good luck to everyone.

Last edited:
Hello,

We decided to run a giveaway to babiaco users! Keep in mind for those VPS needs to have knowledge how to manage it and how to install it.
We will be offering 1 VPS for who will be the first in the sort we will be doing when this end.

Alexhost will also offer for free (limited time) Web Hosting with LiteSpeed with cPanel.

You need at least 3-5 months of registrated account (to avoid multiple accounts).
Minimium of 45 posts to participate.
This thread should have at least 7 participants (if is lower than that we can't do this giveaway, because doesn't make sense)

How to participe:
You need to say why you want a Hosting service and what you will do and what you expect from it?

WARNINGS:
(1). We don't refund any free giveaway, that means when we give you the service we don't refund anything. Since is a giveaway. Also we aren't obligated to do that.
(2). Alexhost reserves the right to refuse to give any giveaway if you did something bad in the past in our Hosting.
(3). Alexhost doesn't allow anything that breaks their Acceptable Usage Policy, if you break it. You agree that we can block, suspend, terminate your services with us.
(4). You agree that is your responsability of the content you will be using and any activity you will doing in our servers, since is a giveaway. But rules must be respected in both parts.
(5). You agree that you will have knowledge or you will accept that you need know-how to manage any vps or server. Alexhost is not obligated to provide assistance in Unmanaged VPS.

Good luck to everyone.
Count me in, I want learn about VPS . Thank 🥰

Reactions: Hamza Bazal
Hello,

How to participe:

WARNINGS:

Good luck to everyone.
i need vps for learn

I would like to win a hosting or vps, whatever is good, the reason to participate is very simple, about 12 years ago I had a warez site called incelugi, but for job, wife and sons i lost my site and now i want to remake my site and back to the old times of warez

Great offer - I really like to participate in this giveaway. For the VPS I have been studying a little on Oracle Cloud Interface to be more familiar with the VPS-universe and considering hosting a global webservice (what It wil be is still a secret, but nothing illegal or anything like that.) with both server and website.

Hello,

How to participe:

WARNINGS:

Good luck to everyone.
Count Me in Tooo!! Good luck to us!

Hi,

Thank you for giving!

Interesting in Webhosting with big storage from the USA.

the 45th. :)

i have my own VPS from OVH in production mode, i want to to compare with your product and also to use for testng propose

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock