• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Genuine Licences] Elementor Pro & Many Elementor Addons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buy with confidence from a Babiato Staff Member who has been offering this service for 3+ Years.

I will install any of the products below on your website which will include Genuine Purchased Licences. This will allow you to use and install all templates & features and get updates automatically via your WordPress Dashboard.

All purchases also include FREE access to my Private Elementor Discussion Group here on Babiato.

Prices (All prices are Per Site and One Time Payments with the exception of Elementor Pro)...

Elementor Pro + 1 Addon FREE - $5.00/Year

Astra Pro & Astra Premium Starter Sites - $5.00

Astra Pro Growth Bundle - $7.50

Addons (Listed below) - $3.50 each or 3 for $7.50.

• Anywhere Elementor Pro*
  • Element Pack Pro
  • Elementor Extras
  • ElementsKit
  • Essential Addons For Elementor
  • HappyAddons Pro
  • Piotnet Addons For Elementor (PAFE)
  • Powerpack For Elementor*
  • Premium Addons For Elementor Pro*
  • WidgetKit Pro
  • CSS Hero
  • Dynamic Content For Elementor
  • Ultimate Addons For Elementor
* I currently have Anywhere Elementor Pro, Powerpack and Premium Addons on yearly licences so your onetime payment covers you only for as long as I renew them but I've just renewed them for the 3rd year in a row until Jan 03 & Jan 05 2024 respectively.

The Astra Pro Growth Bundle includes the following plugins:

• Astra Pro Theme
  • Astra Premium Sites
  • Convert Pro
  • Schema Pro
  • WP Portfolio
As previously stated all plugins will come with a genuine purchased licence and they will be fully updateable from your sites WordPress dashboard.

To get everything installed and setup I will need admin access to your site for one time only (you can change your password and then change it back again after I have finished setting everything up for you).

Payment will be via PayPal only.

Everything will be installed within 24 hours of you making payment.

You will not have access to the plugin vendors support channels directly but you can contact me with any support issues.

Strictly NO refunds will be available once I have installed the plugins on your server unless you can show that I have not provided you with a genuine purchased licence(s).

Please ask questions in this thread and PM me to order.
hellow i would like to buy elementor + Premium Addons For Elementor Pro

elementor pro 2.5 OR 5 USD, interested at many products
All prices are listed in the first post of this thread.

Hi @Medw1311 for this package: Elementor Pro + 1 Addon FREE - $5.00/Year
the 1 free addon
i can pick any (1) from the list?
can you do the install using the oneclick admin login link? or must use login/pass?

Hi @Medw1311 for this package: Elementor Pro + 1 Addon FREE - $5.00/Year
the 1 free addon
i can pick any (1) from the list?
can you do the install using the oneclick admin login link? or must use login/pass?
Yes any 1 from this list...

• Element Pack Pro
  • Elementor Extras
  • ElementsKit
  • HappyAddons Pro
  • WidgetKit Pro
  • CSS Hero
login/pass is preferrable but most features work with the oneclick admin link if you add your own free elementor account to your own wp admin account. But in the near future (If I decide to offer the AI features included) they would only be available to licences activated with the user/pass method. Hope that makes sense!

Hello! I need an Elementor Pro license for 1 site. Can you sent me a PM with the details? Thank you!

Yes any 1 from this list...

• Element Pack Pro
  • Elementor Extras
  • ElementsKit
  • HappyAddons Pro
  • WidgetKit Pro
  • CSS Hero
login/pass is preferrable but most features work with the oneclick admin link if you add your own free elementor account to your own wp admin account. But in the near future (If I decide to offer the AI features included) they would only be available to licences activated with the user/pass method. Hope that makes sense!
Please pm payment info. thanks

Buy with confidence from a Babiato Staff Member who has been offering this service for 3+ Years.

I will install any of the products below on your website which will include Genuine Purchased Licences. This will allow you to use and install all templates & features and get updates automatically via your WordPress Dashboard.

All purchases also include FREE access to my Private Elementor Discussion Group here on Babiato.

Prices (All prices are Per Site and One Time Payments with the exception of Elementor Pro)...

Elementor Pro + 1 Addon FREE - $5.00/Year

Astra Pro & Astra Premium Starter Sites - $5.00

Astra Pro Growth Bundle - $7.50

Addons (Listed below) - $3.50 each or 3 for $7.50.

• Element Pack Pro
  • Elementor Extras
  • ElementsKit
  • HappyAddons Pro
  • WidgetKit Pro
  • CSS Hero
* I currently have Anywhere Elementor Pro, Powerpack and Premium Addons on yearly licences so your onetime payment covers you only for as long as I renew them but I've just renewed them for the 3rd year in a row until Jan 03 & Jan 05 2024 respectively.

The Astra Pro Growth Bundle includes the following plugins:

• Astra Pro Theme
  • Astra Premium Sites
  • Convert Pro
  • Schema Pro
  • WP Portfolio
As previously stated all plugins will come with a genuine purchased licence and they will be fully updateable from your sites WordPress dashboard.

To get everything installed and setup I will need admin access to your site for one time only (you can change your password and then change it back again after I have finished setting everything up for you).

Payment will be via PayPal only.

Everything will be installed within 24 hours of you making payment.

You will not have access to the plugin vendors support channels directly but you can contact me with any support issues.

Strictly NO refunds will be available once I have installed the plugins on your server unless you can show that I have not provided you with a genuine purchased licence(s).

Please ask questions in this thread and PM me to order.
when can u install the astra+Premium Starter Sites

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock