• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Genuine Licences] Elementor Pro & Many Elementor Addons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, Medw1311 !

I'd like a couple of installations (combos) for my WP site:

Elementor Pro + Piotnet Addons For Elementor (PAFE),

Anywhere Elementor Pro, WidgetKit Pro,
and Dynamic Content For Elementor,

Powerpack For Elementor, CSS Hero,
and Essential Addons For Elementor.

Please send me PM to check total, and thank you very much!
I've replied to your PM!

Reactions: habibiKid
Buy with confidence from a Babiato Staff Member who has been offering this service for 3+ Years.

I will install any of the products below on your website which will include Genuine Purchased Licences. This will allow you to use and install all templates & features and get updates automatically via your WordPress Dashboard.

All purchases also include FREE access to my Private Elementor Discussion Group here on Babiato.

Prices (All prices are Per Site and One Time Payments with the exception of Elementor Pro)...

Elementor Pro + 1 Addon FREE - $5.00/Year

Addons (Listed below) - $3.50 each or 3 for $7.50.
  • Anywhere Elementor Pro*
  • Element Pack Pro
  • Elementor Extras
  • ElementsKit
  • Essential Addons For Elementor
  • HappyAddons Pro
  • Piotnet Addons For Elementor (PAFE)
  • Powerpack For Elementor*
  • WidgetKit Pro
  • CSS Hero
  • Dynamic Content For Elementor
* I currently have Anywhere Elementor Pro & Powerpack on yearly licences so your onetime payment covers you only for as long as I renew them but I've just renewed them for the 3rd year in a row until Jan 2024.

As previously stated all plugins will come with a genuine purchased licence and they will be fully updateable from your sites WordPress dashboard.

To get everything installed and setup I will need admin access to your site for one time only (you can change your password and then change it back again after I have finished setting everything up for you).

Payment will be via PayPal only.

Everything will be installed within 24 hours of you making payment.

You will not have access to the plugin vendors support channels directly but you can contact me with any support issues.

Strictly NO refunds will be available once I have installed the plugins on your server unless you can show that I have not provided you with a genuine purchased licence(s).

Please ask questions in this thread and PM me to order.
I Elemenor pro kindly Dm me the purchase link.

Buy with confidence from a Babiato Staff Member who has been offering this service for 3+ Years.

I will install any of the products below on your website which will include Genuine Purchased Licences. This will allow you to use and install all templates & features and get updates automatically via your WordPress Dashboard.

All purchases also include FREE access to my Private Elementor Discussion Group here on Babiato.

Prices (All prices are Per Site and One Time Payments with the exception of Elementor Pro)...

• Element Pack Pro
  • Elementor Extras
  • ElementsKit
  • HappyAddons Pro
  • WidgetKit Pro
  • CSS Hero
* I currently have Anywhere Elementor Pro & Powerpack on yearly licences so your onetime payment covers you only for as long as I renew them but I've just renewed them for the 3rd year in a row until Jan 2024.

As previously stated all plugins will come with a genuine purchased licence and they will be fully updateable from your sites WordPress dashboard.

To get everything installed and setup I will need admin access to your site for one time only (you can change your password and then change it back again after I have finished setting everything up for you).

You will not have access to the plugin vendors support channels directly but you can contact me with any support issues.

Strictly NO refunds will be available once I have installed the plugins on your server unless you can show that I have not provided you with a genuine purchased licence(s).

HI ARE YOU AVAILABLE FOR A INSTALLATION?

Hello,
I am interested in a lifetime license:
WP Astra Pro
WP Astra Premium Starter Templates
WP Astra Portfolio

• Element Pack Pro
  • Elementor Extras
  • ElementsKit
  • HappyAddons Pro
  • WidgetKit Pro
  • CSS Hero

HI INTERESTED

@Medw1311 wth is going on
the is the 3rd plugin that stopped working
dce.png

Dynamic.ooo - Dynamic Content for Elementor
It seems that your copy is not activated, please activate it or buy a new license.

Astra Growth Bundle stopped working
Premium Addons PRO stopped working
and now
Dynamic.ooo - Dynamic Content for Elementor stopped workig

be transparent in what is going on!!!

Last edited:
@Medw1311 wth is going on
the is the 3rd plugin that stopped working
dce.png

Dynamic.ooo - Dynamic Content for Elementor
It seems that your copy is not activated, please activate it or buy a new license.

Astra Growth Bundle stopped working
Premium Addons PRO stopped working
and now
Dynamic.ooo - Dynamic Content for Elementor stopped workig

be transparent in what is going on!!!
Someone is obviously targeting me to cause maximum trouble for me. This is a concerted effort to ruin both my reputation and financial situation :cry:

And well they have succeeded as I now have no option but to suspend all plugin sales!

Any affected members should PM me and we will figure out an acceptable solution.

I have been successfully offering this service for the last 4 years without issue until this lowlife piece of sh** started targetting me.

My mental health is fragile at the best of times but this has totally broken me!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock