• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Genuine Licences] Elementor Pro & Many Elementor Addons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Medw1311

Purple People Eater
Staff member
Administrator
Babiato Lover
Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
Jul 24, 2019
Buy with confidence from a Babiato Staff Member who has been offering this service for 3+ Years.

I will install any of the products below on your website which will include Genuine Purchased Licences. This will allow you to use and install all templates & features and get updates automatically via your WordPress Dashboard.

All purchases also include FREE access to my Private Elementor Discussion Group here on Babiato.

Prices (All prices are Per Site and One Time Payments with the exception of Elementor Pro)...

Elementor Pro + 1 Addon FREE - $5.00/Year

Addons (Listed below) - $3.50 each or 3 for $7.50.
  • Anywhere Elementor Pro*
  • Element Pack Pro
  • Elementor Extras
  • ElementsKit
  • Essential Addons For Elementor
  • HappyAddons Pro
  • Piotnet Addons For Elementor (PAFE)
  • Powerpack For Elementor*
  • WidgetKit Pro
  • CSS Hero
  • Dynamic Content For Elementor
* I currently have Anywhere Elementor Pro & Powerpack on yearly licences so your onetime payment covers you only for as long as I renew them but I've just renewed them for the 3rd year in a row until Jan 2024.

As previously stated all plugins will come with a genuine purchased licence and they will be fully updateable from your sites WordPress dashboard.

To get everything installed and setup I will need admin access to your site for one time only (you can change your password and then change it back again after I have finished setting everything up for you).

Payment will be via PayPal only.

Everything will be installed within 24 hours of you making payment.

You will not have access to the plugin vendors support channels directly but you can contact me with any support issues.

Strictly NO refunds will be available once I have installed the plugins on your server unless you can show that I have not provided you with a genuine purchased licence(s).

Please ask questions in this thread and PM me to order.

Last edited:
I managed to accidentally permanently delete my previous thread for this which was started in January 2020 and had about 70 pages of comments!!

I have been dealing with Med1311 for years and he has never failed to deliver great service, good products and is always helpful.

I highly recommend anyone to use his services here on Babiato (y)

• Love
Reactions: Medw1311
I managed to accidentally permanently delete my previous thread for this which was started in January 2020 and had about 70 pages of comments!!
So sad to hear. Can't you go to the server and get a backup? I'm not a techie but isn't the server database option possible? Or maybe you try the WayBack machine? Let the gurus speak. I'm just sorry about the pain.

In the meantime, I'm sure people will come back and review your thread.

So sad to hear. Can't you go to the server and get a backup? I'm not a techie but isn't the server database option possible? Or maybe you try the WayBack machine? Let the gurus speak. I'm just sorry about the pain.

In the meantime, I'm sure people will come back and review your thread.
It wasn't really worth going back to an 8 hour backup for tbh

• Love
Reactions: GARAYEV
Buy with confidence! Medw1311 was helpful and went above and beyond to help me with my installation of products when I purchased, I was pretty much an open book to be upcharged and he made sure I took the time to understood what I needed. Even amidst the craziness of the transition of ownership, he still maintained contact with me and was communicative.

it's been a few years since i bought the license with @Medw1311 and it has always been super quiet. he is one of the best and most responsible sellers we have here. btw, in his private group he always gives tips and some benefits to everyone. i highly recommend the purchase.

if you can dedicate yourself and buy the license with it, it will be the best deal made in the year, because it is very cheap and it is much better to use the licensed plugin.
thanks for all the support, brother.

• Love
I bought it and everything works perfectly, including updates. By the way, I will buy Elementor for other sites. I recommend.

• Love
i need a licence of elementor pro and
Astra Pro Growth Bundle - $7.50

Last edited:
Hello,
I am interested in a lifetime license:

WP Astra Pro
WP Astra Premium Starter Templates
WP Astra Portfolio

Do you have them for sale?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ruiztees
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock