• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

FINISHED GB Frames by Automatic.css

Status
Not open for further replies.
looks like you have 19? if so i will be the 20th, this will go good with the automatic css i joined the group buy with. let me know if its still open

but only if the license key is not shared to everyone, only keep by deepansh or babak like automatic css is, and we just get a copy uploaded when there is an update, or they activate the license for us members that joined the GB
I have to disagree with this

Reactions: Cornholio
I have to disagree with this
Already written in rules. Access will be given by @Deepansh and @Babak. :)

How to Get access?

• After completing the targeted amount of group-buy, the thread owner please create a new conversation and add all the participants along with @Deepansh and @Babak. .
  • We check and send the access.
  • There are some script licenses that work on a single domain, so in that case, we will either share the untouched version or a nulled version of the script.

Paying members should at least have a genuine license activated.
and i can agree to that,
but not agree everyone to have a hold of the license, to many things can happen with that, and then we all loose

Reactions: Zachary
and i can agree to that, but not agree everyone to have a hold of the license, to many things can happen with that, and then we all loose
Deepansh is going to buy it, so I'm sure he's going to do it in the best way for everyone. If it means not having the key shared and only activating the license for everyone, we'll have it that way.

Now, for everyone:
We now have 20 interested, but not everyone has paid yet. We won't hold your spot, first come first serve.

Reactions: ze-pek and Simbaa
Deepansh is going to buy it, so I'm sure he's going to do it in the best way for everyone. If it means not having the key shared and only activating the license for everyone, we'll have it that way.

Now, for everyone:
We now have 20 interested, but not everyone has paid yet. We won't hold your spot, first come first serve.
and how is this gonna work on staging sites and local servers?

Now, for everyone:
payment made and sent screen shot to deepansh

and how is this gonna work on staging sites and local servers?
If you migrate the database, the activation probably will migrate together.

Even if it doesn't, if they have any kind of block per domain, the important thing is using the template. After you import the template in the staging to a page, it's going to be kept on the website regardless of the license, and it'll be migrated to any other instance you migrate it to.

If you migrate the database, the activation probably will migrate together.

Even if it doesn't, if they have any kind of block per domain, the important thing is using the template. After you import the template in the staging to a page, it's going to be kept on the website regardless of the license, and it'll be migrated to any other instance you migrate it to.
You are also missing something VERY important...

Capture.PNG

Yes, I'm interested if I get the plugin installed on some of my sites.

I have no problem giving out access to Babak or the other mods here.

If that's the case and I receive an activation, then PM me the PayPal payment link with a clear explanation on what do I exactly get.
Like support or not? Some tutorials?

Thanks

Yes, I'm interested if I get the plugin installed on some of my sites.

I have no problem giving out access to Babak or the other mods here.

If that's the case and I receive an activation, then PM me the PayPal payment link with a clear explanation on what do I exactly get.
Like support or not? Some tutorials?

Thanks
Yes, everyone that paid will receive an activation, getting all the updates. Then it's up to each one to decide to share the templates or not, without the license.

Frames templates/elements are stored on their servers, meaning that you will not be able to add them to your site without a valid license (like Elementor does, for example). So yeah, having the license is required for this plugin to work

Frames templates/elements are stored on their servers, meaning that you will not be able to add them to your site without a valid license (like Elementor does, for example). So yeah, having the license is required for this plugin to work
We're buying it to have the plugin activated and access the templates.

We're buying it to have the plugin activated and access the templates.
I just made a purchase. So did you want to tell me that there is only an empty plugin without the templates?
Maybe I'm wrong but:

That's the only reason I'm buying it.
What use do I have without the templates?
And if anyone shares the templates, who should that be?
How do we implement the templates? Like ELEMENTOR?
Hay, there is a new template. Can someone please share it?
What are the updates for? ONLY THE PLUGIN?
Unless there is something, I don't know.

EDIT: Sorry, I should quote @agent1369

Last edited:
I just made a purchase. So did you want to tell me that there is only an empty plugin without the templates?
Maybe I'm wrong but:

That's the only reason I'm buying it.
What use do I have without the templates?
And if anyone shares the templates, who should that be?
How do we implement the templates? Like ELEMENTOR?
Hay, there is a new template. Can someone please share it?
What are the updates for? ONLY THE PLUGIN?
Unless there is something, I don't know.
Yes, the plugin doesn't come with the templates locally, the plugin accesses a remote server and imports it to your website. That's the only reason we're buying it, because one member bought it and tried to share the plugin, but no one could access the templates without a license.

You're going to have access to the templates (and updates on them and new templates) as long as you have the plugin activated, which you'll get when buying it.

Yes, the plugin doesn't come with the templates locally, the plugin accesses a remote server and imports it to your website. That's the only reason we're buying it, because one member bought it and tried to share the plugin, but no one could access the templates without a license.

You're going to have access to the templates (and updates on them and new templates) as long as you have the plugin activated, which you'll get when buying it.
Well, then, this answers all of my questions.
I made the purchase and PM you and @Babak with the PayPal receipt. I'm waiting for delivery.
Please deliver if it is ready. If not, whenever you are ready.
Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anin
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock