• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

FINISHED GB Frames by Automatic.css

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, guys, I've been swamped by the holidays and now this week by work, but I'm sending the info about the payment for each one.
For now, we have 11, including me. @Astra111, are you in? @3xploit ?

Last edited:
So, I see that you're busy putting this deal together and that some of the details aren't sorted just yet. So, I'm here, just waiting on the final go signal.

Let me know when you have the proper buying procedure ready. I don't want to confuse anybody with my payment (I usually just use PayPal, but some sellers are having trouble identifying my payments.)

I thought my email was enough of an identifier but, this person needed my screen name too, and honestly, I've never been asked for that before or what it even is, well, I know now.)

So, whatever it is you guys come up with and how to pay for it, I'm ready when you are.

Hi there, I'm interested in this and have sent my payment through donation. Sending babak a screenshot thank you for advising when this is ready for use. cheers.

Hi.
As discussed in the nulling request thread, I'm creating a group buy to purchase a lifetime unlimited license for Frames.

License Price: $299 - lifetime and unlimited websites
Minimum participation: $15
Amount of participants needed: 20
Current number of people for this group buy: 10 paid / 14 interested total - (including me)
List of interested thus far (paid + interested): SweaterVest, Cornholio, blow, Drewcifer, M.C, justaklboy, realspikey, Zachary, Sashidhar073, agent1369, Dabby, Astra111, nordie

How It Works:​

As per the new Group Buys (GBs) new guidelines, all payments must be made through the authorized Paypal account of the forum (which will be shared only through a PM) or as a donation.

After payment, send a screenshot of your payment to @Babak or @Deepansh.

The plugin license will be purchased once each participant has paid.
i'm in please DM me

When plugin is bought, does everybody who paid, get the key?

Yes, the idea is that. Since we are going to have unlimited websites to activate the license, we can share it.

Support - i havent thought about it. I just think that it can be a bit suspicious if 20 different people can talk to their support. I would avoid it to not get our license canceled.

I really don't like the sound of this.

What is stopping one of the participants either reselling or leaking the licence key? That could screw everything up for all the other participants!

cc @Deepansh

Edit - This is the reason we have this rule...

Capture.PNG

looks like you have 19? if so i will be the 20th, this will go good with the automatic css i joined the group buy with. let me know if its still open

but only if the license key is not shared to everyone, only keep by deepansh or babak like automatic css is, and we just get a copy uploaded when there is an update, or they activate the license for us members that joined the GB

looks like you have 19? if so i will be the 20th, this will go good with the automatic css i joined the group buy with. let me know if its still open

but only if the license key is not shared to everyone, only keep by deepansh or babak like automatic css is, and we just get a copy uploaded when there is an update, or they activate the license for us members that joined the GB
Paying members should at least have a genuine license activated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock