• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

FINISHED GB Frames by Automatic.css

Status
Not open for further replies.

leticiatm

Feb 29, 2020
Hi.
As discussed in the nulling request thread, I'm creating a group buy to purchase a lifetime unlimited license for Frames.

License Price: $299 - lifetime and unlimited websites
Minimum participation: $15
Amount of participants needed: 20
Current number of people for this group buy: 20
List of interested thus far (paid): SweaterVest, Cornholio, blow, Drewcifer, M.C, realspikey, Zachary, Sashidhar073, agent1369, Dabby, Astra111, nordie, appicaso, joAbear, revopsrage, MUZIK, ze-pek, GambleGang

How It Works:​

As per the new Group Buys (GBs) new guidelines, all payments must be made through the authorized Paypal account of the forum (which will be shared only through a PM) or as a donation.

After payment, send a screenshot of your payment to @Babak or @Deepansh.

The plugin license will be purchased once each participant has paid.

Last edited:
Hi.
As discussed in the nulling request thread, I'm creating a group buy to purchase a lifetime unlimited license for Frames.

License Price: $299 - lifetime and unlimited websites
Minimum participation: $15
Amount of participants needed: 20
Current number of people for this group buy: 1 (me)
List of participants thus far:

How It Works:​

As per the new Group Buys (GBs) new guidelines, all payments must be made through the authorized Paypal account of the forum (which will be shared only through a PM) or as a donation.

After payment, send a screenshot of your payment to @Babak or @Deepansh.

The plugin license will be purchased once each participant has paid.
Approved. .

Reactions: blow and Cornholio
Yes, the idea is that. Since we are going to have unlimited websites to activate the license, we can share it.

Support - i havent thought about it. I just think that it can be a bit suspicious if 20 different people can talk to their support. I would avoid it to not get our license canceled.

whats it included:

join inner circle?
get support from getframes.io team?
If you buy, you get access to "Automatic.css community on Circle".
(That's not the "Inner Circle", you have to pay extra for it.)

You get good help from the community members there.
But you should watch Kevins tutorials on youtube and you don't need support for this kind of "plugin".

This is a great idea. Same question as above, how do I lock it in?

Definitely don't think 20 people asking for support for the same account is a great idea if we want to keep the license.

Yes count me in! Cant wait to get my hands on this... :love:

We need a site that's sort of like a "nulled plugin" site, but its membership is comprised only of like-minded LTD enthusiasts. Hey, Bob, I have ACSS and I see that you have Frames (but no ACSS,) Let's put our stuff in one place and share. Do this with about a dozen people or so. It just needs to be a basic membership site run by someone or a group that can be trusted, not sure exactly handle the license stuff, etc.

I use OneDrive to host training material for users of a separate platform, I can host the files for us & give the admin a share link to handout to preferred users...

If is something you want to do, I have no problem doing it to help out & keep it simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock