• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Formidable Forms Pro - WordPress Forms Plugin & Online Application Builders

Formidable Forms Pro - WordPress Forms Plugin & Online Application Builders v6.9

No permission to download
its not possible all addons are working and formidable is only form that works only template not available which you can get only after you buy there should be a GB

Reactions: donnay99
Not able to active addons.
Addons can't be installed directly through FF, you need to install them manually just like any other plugin.

Read previous posts and this has been mentioned a good few times, addons can be found throughout this thread too.

Reactions: donnay99
Yes i did. There is no API Addon!
And yet I've just had a quick search myself and found @Babak post with this...
Formidable Forms API Addon v1.13

Yet you say there is no API addon, so I must be dreaming 🤣

can we have the formidable WooCommerce add-on please? thank you
I have also looked myself and this too is also already included in the thread if you go back through previous.

I have also looked myself and this too is also already included in the thread if you go back through previous.
thank you . just wondering if there is Formidable Forms WooCommerce v1.11 as my forms are giving me some issues after updating the plugin itself.

Last edited:
Babak updated Formidable Forms Pro - WordPress Forms Plugin & Online Application Builders with a new update entry:

Formidable Forms Pro v6.2

Download Formidable Forms Pro v6.2 - WordPress Forms Plugin & Online Application Builder Nulled Free
Formidable Forms v6.2
APRIL 6, 2023 BY MIKE

• New: The reports page now includes date filtering options.
  • Fix: When using some shortcode options, including sanitize_url=0 or truncate=0, the option would be treated the same as 1. 0 values will now be treated as off.
  • Fix: A form would submit with errors if it included a conditionally hidden total field, bypassing other...

Read the rest of this update entry...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock