• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

First 90 Days Plan Slides Presentation Template

First 90 Days Plan Slides Presentation Template

No permission to download

itsyogesh

Nov 25, 2022
itsyogesh submitted a new resource:

First 90 Days Plan Slides Presentation Template - First 90 Days Plan Slides Presentation Template

The Planly Presentation Template for Google Slides is a modern and sleek professional presentation that will give a boost to your business meetings and lectures. It contains 30 beautifully designed slides that can be easily edited and adjusted to suit all of your professional and business needs. When creating the Planly Presentation Template, our primary focus was on job interviewees, managers, sales agents, entrepreneurs, startups, and other professionals and businesses. Whether you’re...

Read more about this resource...

• Love
Reactions: Babak
  • Love
Reactions: _Astro_ and Babak
Who are you kidding?
you claim this resource in the thread (envato element) so that you propose it here? what exactly are you playing?
I had a discussion with Babak around this, by the time I sent him the resource for approval (I had to figure out that's the verification process) it was deleted. So I created the resource again and then that got approved.

Reactions: jereve
I am not sure why is there this trustless aspect that shown by you. I am not trying to do something malicious here. Since I am new to platform I am learning the ins and outs of the platform and do this in a way that contributes to the platform.

Reactions: jereve
I had a discuss with Babak around this, by the time I sent him the resource for approval (I had to figure out that's the verification process) it was deleted. So I created the resource again and then that got approved.
But this file is me who give it to you here
How can you afford to offer this as a resource?
babiato accepts this kind of practice? someone asks (for free) in the thread (envato elements or other) in suite share as a resource?
it's just my question if it's yes it's nonsense and inadmissible of you to do that.

Reactions: _Astro_
Oh I didn't know that you were talking about this. I have a envato subscription and I downloaded it from there as well. Here is a screen where you can see I have the download option. It's completely fine you posting the resource, we are all here to support the community.

Screenshot 2023-03-04 at 12.58.11 AM.png

Reactions: Babak and jereve
Oh I didn't know that you were talking about this. I have a envato subscription and I downloaded it from there as well. Here is a screen where you can see I have the download option. It's completely fine you posting the resource, we are all here to support the community.

Screenshot 2023-03-04 at 12.58.11 AM.png
Ok im sorry

wow I understood what it's like to share requests I didn't pay attention ⚠ that you shared with a short written link I thought you made a request I just checked and I'm stupid brother ignore my messages and I want to apologize

• Love
Reactions: _Astro_ and Babak
I'm a real idiot and stupid sorry I feel ridiculous thank you for your contribution and sorry again

Reactions: Babak
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock