• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Finale WooCommerce Sales Countdown Timer & Discount Plugin

Finale WooCommerce Sales Countdown Timer & Discount Plugin v2.20.1

No permission to download
Since I installed this plugin on my site, sales have increased. BUT it also started to show error 500 frequently on the web. :( It happens to someone else? Thanks

Since I installed this plugin on my site, sales have increased. BUT it also started to show error 500 frequently on the web. :( It happens to someone else? Thanks
Actually yes. I've noticed it a couple of times. I get 502 error quite often.

Actually yes. I've noticed it a couple of times. I get 502 error quite often.
After doing many tests I came to the conclusion that Finale WooCommerce Sales Countdown Timer & Discount Plugin and WP ROCKET CACHE are not compatible, they cannot work together.

Since I disabled WP ROCKET, error 500 disappeared.

It appeared to me about 20 times a day. Lost traffic.

I am looking for a plugin to speed up the loading of the web because without WP ROCKET, it got very slow. Any recommendation?

Does anyone have Bonus # 1: Finale Evergreen Campaigns module? (This is part of the Finale - WooCommerce Sales Countdown Timer & Discount Plugin - Business Plan)

If anyone has this, please share it!

Thanks!

Attachments

• finale-woocommerce-sales-countdown-timer-discount-plugin-v2.19.0.zip
    1.2 MB · Views: 36
  • finale-evergreen-campaigns-v1.3.0.zip
    50 KB · Views: 32
  • finale-woocommerce-deal-pages-v1.4.1.zip
    175.4 KB · Views: 28
  • xl-email-countdown-timer-v1.2.0.zip
    1 MB · Views: 27
Reactions: Mamo
To properly null this plugin (& bypass setup wizard) in non-destructive way (update without breaking null state) add below code in your child theme. Tested & working but if didn't work ping me back.
PHP:
//plugin - finale__woocommerce_sales_countdown_timer__discount_plugin_license_active - null - START
add_filter('pre_option_finale__woocommerce_sales_countdown_timer__discount_plugin_license_active','custom_null_finale__woocommerce_sales_countdown_timer__discount_plugin_license_active');
function custom_null_finale__woocommerce_sales_countdown_timer__discount_plugin_license_active(){
    return 'valid';
}

add_filter('pre_option_finale__woocommerce_sales_countdown_timer__discount_pluginlicense_data','custom_null_finale__woocommerce_sales_countdown_timer__discount_pluginlicense_data');
function custom_null_finale__woocommerce_sales_countdown_timer__discount_pluginlicense_data(){
    $licenseObject = new stdClass();
    $licenseObject->expires = 'January 31, 2999';
    $licenseObject->license = 'valid';
    return $licenseObject;
}

add_filter('pre_option_xl_licenses_finale__woocommerce_sales_countdown_timer__discount_plugin','custom_null_xl_licenses_finale__woocommerce_sales_countdown_timer__discount_plugin');
function custom_null_xl_licenses_finale__woocommerce_sales_countdown_timer__discount_plugin(){
    return 'abcde12345';
}
//plugin - finale__woocommerce_sales_countdown_timer__discount_plugin_license_active - null - END

Hit like if it worked for you.

Check this out guys!!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock