• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Facebook Ads & Facebook Marketing 2021: Scale Your Business Today

barhan

Jul 12, 2018

Everything you need to know about launching and scaling your Facebook ads for Ecommerce in 2021.

How about a little quiz?
1. Do you wonder if the cost of your ads are working for you?
2. Are you confused with all the terminology and multiple steps in running an ad?
3. Have you been frustrated with Facebook's algorithms?
4. Tired of wasting your money on marketers?
If you said yes to any of the above questions, then this course is for you!
WHO is this Course for?
Entrepreneurs (both online and in local business) who...

1. ...are brand new to using Facebook Advertising.
2. ...have tried Facebook Ads, but are unsure if they are covering all the steps.
3. ...want to understand how to monitor ads and read the data.
4. ...need a confidence booster in running Facebook ads.
By the End of This Course You Will...
1. Know how to navigate Ads Manager and understand all the terminology.
2. Have a well built audience (or a few) to build ads to.
3. Have a successful ad approved, up, and running on Facebook.
4. Understand how to monitor your ads to ensure you're getting the most for your money.
5. Scaling strategy: One of the fastest, most effective scaling strategies to not only scale your business extremely high, but is CRUCIAL to get CONSISTENT TRAFFIC & SALES. Your missing out if you don’t use this.
5. Feel confident with building future Facebook ads.
Included in This Course:
These are step-by-step videos that break down and show examples of EVERY step of the Facebook ad building process.
Watch the tutorials over and over, at your own pace.
WHAT ENTREPRENEURS LIKE YOU ARE SAYING ABOUT THE COURSE:

"Eamon, I just wanted to thank you for putting together such a thorough and helpful course. I actually bought the course thinking that I would only use the later modules, because I already had some experience with creating Facebook Ads. At your suggestion, I went back to the first few modules and realized there was so much foundational knowledge that I was missing!
I love that each module is short, but densely packed. Time is precious, and I don’t have much to spare. The videos are perfect for anytime I find myself with an extra 5-10 minutes (and being mobile friendly was such a plus!)
I have been waiting for you to find a way to share your Facebook expertise with the world, but what you have put together in this course was so much MORE than I could have hoped! Thank you, thank you, thank you!" John Brown
"Hi Eamon! I just got through the first 5 modules and I cannot thank you enough! I have been running facebook ads for years, but I can now admit that I was aimlessly clicking through (and probably losing money!). I am so excited to see how my first ad since going through your modules plays out! Thank you for the quick videos- it made it so doable for me as a new Mom and I absolutely LOVE that everything you teach I can put into action right away! You rock!" Alice Miller

Last edited:
Reactions: Janagar
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock