• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Exicube Taxi App

Exicube Taxi App v4.1.0

No permission to download

I'm getting the following error!

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html lang="en">
<head>
<meta charset="utf-8">
<title>Error</title>
</head>
<body>
<pre>Error: Unable to resolve module ./../../../node_modules/expo/AppEntry from /Users/XX/Desktop/exicube-taxi-app/Sourcecode/.: <br><br>None of these files exist:<br> &nbsp;* ../../../node_modules/expo/AppEntry(.native|.ios.ts|.native.ts|.ts|.ios.tsx|.native.tsx|.tsx|.ios.js|.native.js|.js|.ios.jsx|.native.jsx|.jsx|.ios.json|.native.json|.json)<br> &nbsp;* ../../../node_modules/expo/AppEntry/index(.native|.ios.ts|.native.ts|.ts|.ios.tsx|.native.tsx|.tsx|.ios.js|.native.js|.js|.ios.jsx|.native.jsx|.jsx|.ios.json|.native.json|.json)<br> &nbsp; &nbsp;at ModuleResolver.resolveDependency (/Users/XX/node_modules/metro/src/node-haste/DependencyGraph/ModuleResolution.js:136:15)<br> &nbsp; &nbsp;at DependencyGraph.resolveDependency (/Users/XX/node_modules/metro/src/node-haste/DependencyGraph.js:231:43)<br> &nbsp; &nbsp;at /Users/XX/node_modules/metro/src/lib/transformHelpers.js:129:24<br> &nbsp; &nbsp;at Server._resolveRelativePath (/Users/XX/node_modules/metro/src/Server.js:1107:12)<br> &nbsp; &nbsp;at processTicksAndRejections (node:internal/process/task_queues:96:5)<br> &nbsp; &nbsp;at Server.requestProcessor [as _processBundleRequest] (/Users/XX/node_modules/metro/src/Server.js:450:37)<br> &nbsp; &nbsp;at Server._processRequest (/Users/XX/node_modules/metro/src/Server.js:406:9)</pre>
</body>
</html>

ABI41_0_0RCTFatal
__37-[ABI41_0_0RCTCxxBridge handleError:]_block_invoke
_dispatch_call_block_and_release
_dispatch_client_callout
_dispatch_main_queue_callback_4CF
__CFRUNLOOP_IS_SERVICING_THE_MAIN_DISPATCH_QUEUE__
__CFRunLoopRun
CFRunLoopRunSpecific
GSEventRunModal
-[UIApplication _run]
UIApplicationMain
main
start
0x0

worst app ever! Can't even edit it using visual studio code as i always keep running to "Unable to find expo in this project - have you run yarn / npm install yet?" after running expo start and i installed everything and seen almost all topic online about this issue! The developer says it's built using react native and yet i can't even edit it!

And no help at all! Still!!!!!!!
I don't want to be the annoying guy, but we haven't responded yet because maybe we don't know the answer, maybe we haven't had time to check the problem and solve it for you. Don't look for answers only on Babiato, don't always wait for us.

Reactions: winner73
can you make a video tutorial on how to make it work please I will thank you
Sorry bro. I can't do that, if you have a little knowledge and follow the full documentation using a new Firebase project you will be successful with the installation without needing additional information. If you have a problem that we can help with, please send us a message with the details.

Reactions: DanteLL
Sorry bro. I can't do that, if you have a little knowledge and follow the full documentation using a new Firebase project you will be successful with the installation without needing additional information. If you have a problem that we can help with, please send us a message with the details.
That's not a right way to answer and it's kinda rude to reject someone asking for help as the document is not full and i can't even deploy the app anymore as i tried more than 20 times!

Not to mention how hard is it to edit the app design using Visual Studio Code or xCode softwares.

The app itself is full of error and bugs.

That's not a right way to answer and it's kinda rude to reject someone asking for help as the document is not full and i can't even deploy the app anymore as i tried more than 20 times!

Not to mention how hard is it to edit the app design using Visual Studio Code or xCode softwares.

First of all, the guy said sorry even though he was entitled to answer you,
Second of all this guy provided you the project freely (which is still illegal) you didn't even bother saying thanks,
And Third if you even took the time to look yourself or had some basic programming knowledge you would know nothing comes at the tap of you hand
So If you want support go buy and ask the author to assist you then

I said you could post your questions and I would try to answer them, when was I rude? The only editor I use for Exicube is Notepad++, I can't help you with Visual Studio Code or xCode. Exicube is Codecanyon's best organized taxi script and I haven't seen any apparent bugs in the code. If you see these bugs, tell us the details, if we can help you we will, just as I have helped others of our friends in pv. If you are not happy with Exicube, try other scripts.

I have successfully installed and working everything
But one thing isn’t working

after trip completed. Distance calculation isn’t working, always showing 0KM travel. Even i have completed the trip after 5km but
Still showing 0KM distance.

anyone plz help

First of all, the guy said sorry even though he was entitled to answer you,
Second of all this guy provided you the project freely (which is still illegal) you didn't even bother saying thanks,
And Third if you even took the time to look yourself or had some basic programming knowledge you would know nothing comes at the tap of you hand
So If you want support go buy and ask the author to assist you then
I did say thanks! I even said you bloody legend thank you!

I already asked the developer if he can provide the full document i'm happy to buy it because he's not sharing everything for that price!

I said you could post your questions and I would try to answer them, when was I rude? The only editor I use for Exicube is Notepad++, I can't help you with Visual Studio Code or xCode. Exicube is Codecanyon's best organized taxi script and I haven't seen any apparent bugs in the code. If you see these bugs, tell us the details, if we can help you we will, just as I have helped others of our friends in pv. If you are not happy with Exicube, try other scripts.
Even the developer of the script is dodgy when i asked him if it's possible to change the design of the app not the icons replacement etc and he doesn't answer for his previous ore purchase question so basically he won't share everything and you calling it the best app in code canyon!

can you make a video tutorial on how to make it work please I will thank you
Even the developer of the script is dodgy when i asked him if it's possible to change the design of the app not the icons replacement etc and he doesn't answer for his previous ore purchase question so basically he won't share everything and you calling it the best app in code canyon!
Yes this is best script compared to all codecanyon script

Ok than why isn't anyone helping when i post about an issue! Or you only like to brag about successfully installing it! I can't even deploy it and everytime i try cd sourcecode - Yarn - Yarn deploy this is what i get.

I updated and did everything....

yarn run v1.22.18
$ yarn workspace web-app build && firebase deploy
$ react-scripts build
Creating an optimized production build...
Failed to compile.

./src/App.js
Cannot find file './config/FirebaseConfig' in './src'.

error Command failed with exit code 1.
info Visit https://yarnpkg.com/en/docs/cli/run for documentation about this command.
error Command failed.
Exit code: 1
Command: /usr/local/bin/node
Arguments: /usr/local/lib/node_modules/yarn/lib/cli.js build
Directory: /Users/xx/xxxx/web-app
Output:

info Visit https://yarnpkg.com/en/docs/cli/workspace for documentation about this command.
error Command failed with exit code 1.
info Visit https://yarnpkg.com/en/docs/cli/run for documentation about this command.

past it because i used sudo yarn deploy and i get this now

"Error: Your project xxx must be on the Blaze (pay-as-you-go) plan to complete this command. Required API cloudbuild.googleapis.com can't be enabled until the upgrade is complete. To upgrade, visit the following URL:"

Is it possible to install this in my own server instead of paying firebase monthly or pay as you go?

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock