• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Exicube Taxi App

Exicube Taxi App v4.1.0

No permission to download
It is untouched edition. Old post contents were not changed. So you are seeing it as Nulled. Please check at the top title area for clear info like whether it is nulled or untouched.

Hi,

Regrettably, after further investigation, we’re using our discretion and will not be re-enabling your account.

Regards,

Envato Market Help Team
I wanted to buy this product from envato market, but they locked my account. When I asked why, they gave the above answer.
how can i solve this problem. I want to buy the product. Is there anyone who can assist me?

This is one of the few scripts that Stripe actually works on. Previously I already tested the card payment on my side and it worked. check your api
@kenobi Can you please help me with info to buy the purchase code and get this script working? Thanks

tinyspider updated Exicube Taxi App with a new update entry:

Exicube Taxi App v4.0.0 (13 Dec 2023) - Untouched

v4.0.0 (13 Dec 2023)
- App UI Change
- Admin UI Change
- Complaint App Page
- Type Custom Issued Promo Code
- Driver Rating Comments
- More details in Driver Income Screen
- Custom Provider for sending OTP SMS
- Twillio API OTP Sending
- Fleet Admin Commission
- Threshold setting for Driver negative balance
- SOS Page added to Admin
- Mobile Money added for Paystack
- Node.js upgraded to 18 in sync to Eas Build Servers
- Firebase version 10.6
- SafetyNet API Removed
- Ability to remove...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mattsterling
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock