• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Exicube Taxi App

Exicube Taxi App v4.0.0 (13 Dec 2023)

No permission to download
kenobi updated Exicube Taxi App with a new update entry:

Exicube Taxi App v1.9.0

Download Exicube Taxi App v1.9.0 untouched
v1.9.0 (28 April 2022)

- React Navigation 6
- Expo SDK 44
- Node Js 16
- Mobile Login based Approach
- Multiple Destination Select while Search
- Google API billing again optimized to cap minimum cost possible
- Google API will Support Language
- Direction API is costly and made optional from Admin Settings
- Web Setup Made Easy
- Wallet Add fund options configurable from Admin Settings
- Image Upload Size Reduce
- Captcha Appearing...

Read the rest of this update entry...

@kenobi Thanks man ,

can you please tell me how to upgrade from 1.0.6 to 1.0.9? the web firebase part,

I tried but I destroy the web part no longer loads ...

please update to

v1.9.1 (4 May 2022)
- Driver finding issue solved
- Minor Fixes

thanks

@kenobi Thanks man ,

can you please tell me how to upgrade from 1.0.6 to 1.0.9? the web firebase part,

please update to

v1.9.1 (4 May 2022)
- Driver finding issue solved
- Minor Fixes

thanks

I am working away from home one day and off the next day, successively during the week. Tomorrow I will be at home and I will send the solution and the new update without further delay.

@kenobi Thanks man ,

Author text:

Updating the Platform

NOTE: App update needs a good knowledge of React Native and Firebase. We will not be able to help if you are unable to do it or there are issues while updating. Support Explained - Do not risk a Live setup. Hire a professional. We also have paid services for these things.

These are the points to be taken care of.

1. If you want to upgrade, first check the latest documentation from code folder for the node.js compatibility. The version of the node.js will be mentioned in the Environment Setup part. If the new setup needs a higher verison of node.js, uninstall the old one and install the new one.

e.g. Version 1.9.0 needs Node.js 16.15.0

2. Update the Global Environment packages to latest version first after node.js is upgraded.

npm install -g expo-cli

npm install -g firebase-cli

npm install -g yarn

3. Copy and Replace the config.json file from old code if both have same lines, or copy the values as per the starting key of each line. Do not change the data structure of the file.

4. Copy and replace the branding images on the following folders

mobile-app\assets\images

web-app\src\assets\img

5. Put the Payment Gateway API keys as changed in the last code. The location is the same as the previous one.

6. Run "yarn" and "yarn deploy"

7. Update the database - Copy the files from this link https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1fH44K47mG9sj3436vJXaCAWrKml1cHSp?usp=sharing and paste in the root of the project folder and run the following commands.

firebase database:update /settings settings.json

If Taxi App Run this

firebase database:update /languages/lang1 taxi-language-1.9.0.json

If Delivery App run this

firebase database:update /languages/lang1 delivery-language-1.9.0.json

8. Create Admin User as per 1.9.0 update - Copy the files from this link -https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1PwexbNqY8y_P29ykR0Pyw4FXR-YlusBY?usp=sharing and paste in the root of the project folder

You need to change the phone number inside the files as per your Admin. International format is must.

And run the following commands.

firebase auth:import admin-user-auth.json

firebase database:update /users/admin-user-001 admin-user.json

9. To update the App normally build the Apps

yarn app:build-android

yarn app:build-ios

Author text:

Updating the Platform

NOTE: App update needs a good knowledge of React Native and Firebase. We will not be able to help if you are unable to do it or there are issues while updating. Support Explained - Do not risk a Live setup. Hire a professional. We also have paid services for these things.

These are the points to be taken care of.

1. If you want to upgrade, first check the latest documentation from code folder for the node.js compatibility. The version of the node.js will be mentioned in the Environment Setup part. If the new setup needs a higher verison of node.js, uninstall the old one and install the new one.

e.g. Version 1.9.0 needs Node.js 16.15.0

2. Update the Global Environment packages to latest version first after node.js is upgraded.

npm install -g expo-cli

npm install -g firebase-cli

npm install -g yarn

3. Copy and Replace the config.json file from old code if both have same lines, or copy the values as per the starting key of each line. Do not change the data structure of the file.

4. Copy and replace the branding images on the following folders

mobile-app\assets\images

web-app\src\assets\img

5. Put the Payment Gateway API keys as changed in the last code. The location is the same as the previous one.

6. Run "yarn" and "yarn deploy"

7. Update the database - Copy the files from this link https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1fH44K47mG9sj3436vJXaCAWrKml1cHSp?usp=sharing and paste in the root of the project folder and run the following commands.

firebase database:update /settings settings.json

If Taxi App Run this

firebase database:update /languages/lang1 taxi-language-1.9.0.json

If Delivery App run this

firebase database:update /languages/lang1 delivery-language-1.9.0.json

8. Create Admin User as per 1.9.0 update - Copy the files from this link -https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1PwexbNqY8y_P29ykR0Pyw4FXR-YlusBY?usp=sharing and paste in the root of the project folder

You need to change the phone number inside the files as per your Admin. International format is must.

And run the following commands.

firebase auth:import admin-user-auth.json

firebase database:update /users/admin-user-001 admin-user.json

9. To update the App normally build the Apps

yarn app:build-android

yarn app:build-ios
here there was a permissions problem in firebase

Does anyone knows how to install this locally to test without hosting ?
Steps cause documentation is based on web hosting vps docker
Also Please note this is not nulled...

I have tested it and all the app and web works, but I have a problem running the card and paypal payment

here there was a permissions problem in firebase
Unfortunately I'm not currently working with Exicube and can't test it to help you. This is the solution posted by the author, I think you'd better start over from scratch to avoid these upgrade issues.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock