• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

eShop - Multi Vendor eCommerce App & eCommerce Vendor Marketplace Flutter App

eShop - Multi Vendor eCommerce App & eCommerce Vendor Marketplace Flutter App 2.9.2

No permission to download
i need help please i got this error in product page

A PHP Error was encountered​

Severity: Warning
Filename: pages/product-page.php
Line Number: 324
Backtrace:
File: /home/xxxxxxx/xxxxxx/new1/application/views/front-end/modern/pages/product-page.php
Line: 324
Function: _error_handler
File: /home/xxxxxxx/xxxxxx/new1/application/views/front-end/modern/template.php
Line: 61
Function: view
File: /home/xxxxxxx/xxxxxx/new1/application/controllers/Products.php
Line: 447
File: /home/xxxxxxx/xxxxxx/new1/index.php
Line: 315
Function: require_once

An uncaught Exception was encountered​

Type: TypeError
Message: array_values(): Argument #1 ($array) must be of type array, null given
Filename: /home/xxxxxxx/xxxxxx/new1/application/views/front-end/modern/pages/product-page.php
Line Number: 324
Backtrace:
File: /home/xxxxxxx/xxxxxx/new1/application/views/front-end/modern/pages/product-page.php
Line: 324
Function: array_values
File: /home/xxxxxxx/xxxxxx/new1/application/views/front-end/modern/template.php
Line: 61
File: /home/xxxxxxx/xxxxxx/new1/application/controllers/Products.php
Line: 447
File: /home/xxxxxxx/xxxxxx/new1/index.php
Line: 315
Function: require_once

how fix

An Error Was Encountered​

Unable to load the requested file: front-end/classic/template.php

how fix

An Error Was Encountered​

Unable to load the requested file: front-end/classic/template.php
Ignore the error.

Just enter domain_name/admin/login and hit enter

Example: your domain name is xyz.com

So, you can enter xyz.com/admin/login

That's it

The developer and script all are worst ...each update there must be error ....this time error you can't add slider, offer images , custom sms gateway etc ..

can any one have same problem or have any solutions for same please update in community

The developer and script all are worst ...each update there must be error ....this time error you can't add slider, offer images , custom sms gateway etc ..

can any one have same problem or have any solutions for same please update in community
I have same issue with custom sms gateway.

I checked there demo. There are no issues.

I think they make mistakes knowingly. Because they know, there script is nulled by some one.

But after sales from codecanyon, they solved there issue by support.

Yes, the app worked successfully, except for some bugs on the web admin script. Does web admin script 2.9.1 work fine with you
Hi can you confirm that slider and offer image you can upload sucessufully and slider shows in app and web panel ?

Syehassan updated eShop - Multi Vendor eCommerce App & eCommerce Vendor Marketplace Flutter App with a new update entry:

Version 2.9.2 ( updated on 14-june-2024 )

(updated on 14-June-2024)

+ [Added] Order Note in Sellers app
+ [Added] Transection status in customer app
+ [Updated] Migration to HTTP v1 API for Firebase notifications
+ [Updated] App code to be compatible with the latest Flutter version (3.22.2)
+ [Improved] UI/UX of Customer application
+ [Improved] Notification of tickets
+ [Improved] Code structure by removing unnecessary code and API parameters from sellers and delivery app
- [Fixed] Loading issue in orders of delivery boy.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: fujikartikamina
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock