• NullMasters - Please Only Handle Nulling Requests That Have Been Given The Approved Badge.

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Already Nulled Echo - Digital Marketing & Creative Agency WordPress Theme

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDevil

Trusted Uploader
GiveAway Master
Jul 6, 2020
Pakistan

Attachments

• echo-2023-untouched.zip
    14.2 MB · Views: 28
  • trx_addons-untouched.zip
    6.7 MB · Views: 15
Theme name :

Echo - Digital Marketing & Creative Agency WordPress Theme​

Theme language: PHP Files, CSS Files, JS Files

Download link : https://elements.envato.com/echo-REEV4VM

Required additional plugin : attached below

Restrictions : need activation key to install demo data and change settings

Screen Short 1 - Screen Short 2
I have enabled theme for demo import. Procedure for "How to activate theme" will be uploaded once you upload the latest version 1.1. On Themeforest, changelog has typo as shown below. Thanks.

PS: Demo pic (All 7 demos working Okay)

Change log​

08.03.2022 Version 1.1 – Update (Typo: 2022 should be 2023)

- Fixed: CSS\JS\PHP fixes (shortcodes\widget layouts);
- Added: New trx_addons option "Show mouse helper in swiper slider"

09.01.2023 Version 1.0 – Release

Attachments

• echo-demo.png
    echo-demo.png
    923.1 KB · Views: 14
I nulled it for you. I imported the demo and installed all the plugins and everything works great

Download:
*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

Screenshot.png
A.png b.png c.png
@bobsmith @Medw1311 @Babak My dear friend - You just helped him get nulled theme for other site which is against the Babiato rule. This untouched theme has been posted from other site by him. That's why I asked him to provide v1.1. He has no purchase code of the said theme. So, kindly be careful in future.

Last edited:
Reactions: chiuki
@bobsmith @Medw1311 @Babak My dear friend - You just helped him get nulled theme for other site which is against the Babiato rule. This untouched theme has been posted from other site by him. That's why I asked him to provide v1.1. He has no purchase code of the said theme. So, kindly be careful in future.
Proof ?

I did not obtain this from a third party website; rather, I obtained it via the Babiato Envato Elements Giveaway. I also requested Medw1311's permission before opening the thread.

Reactions: Turab
Please refer to my post above

And here is v1.1 UNTOUCHED

Attachments

• echo-1.1.zip
    14.2 MB · Views: 11
Reactions: Mscv50
@bobsmith @phpCore I had previously said that this was ok to post.

You will see that @OrdinaryGuy obtained the item here - https://babia.to/threads/all-envato-element-requests-go-in-here.34397/page-797#post-1146374

Proof of purchase etc is not needed for Envato Elements items.

This theme is actually a strange one as items from EE should be fully functional without licence key but it appears this one isn't.

Take a good look at my message and to whom I ask for the proof. To the guy who says whoever started the thread brought the theme from another website.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock