• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

eBook - Laravel CMS Script

eBook - Laravel CMS Script v2.1.0

No permission to download
Babak updated eBook - Laravel CMS Script with a new update entry:

eBook v2.0.4

Download eBook v2.0.4 - Laravel CMS Script Nulled Free
v2.0.4 – 25 July 2022
Update:

- Update to Laravel 8.83.18.
- Update the TinyMCE WYSIWYG editor
Added:
- New Fields to eBook - Book Edition, Key Word, Target Reader, Country Origin, Book Language, Number of Pages,
- Add the option to add images, videos, and audios in the WYSIWYG editor.
- Delete comments option in admin
- Add SEO friendly URL for category eBook page
- Categories listing page
- Setting option for Import dummy data...

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Love
Reactions: unicorn
Hey, if anyone getting error in installation, change config/database.php rows like these;

Code:
'charset' => 'utf8',
'collation' => 'utf8_unicode_ci',
'prefix' => '',
'prefix_indexes' => true,
'strict' => true,
'engine' => 'InnoDB ROW_FORMAT=DYNAMIC',

and change database charset to 'utf8_unicode_ci'

How to update without losing any database and directories?

Last edited:
Hello, I hope you are doing very well. Thank you for taking the time and sharing this awesome Script here. I just was wondering if you are able to upload the newest update 2.1 which was released in January 3rd 2023?. Thank you again and I wish you a lovely day

Last edited:
this is one of the shittiest script you could ever buy, I buy it from their official website which later they removed, but they still send me updates always whenever their a new version. this script always gives a hell of time when you set it up on production or developement locally gives 500 or 400 server error and not found error , better switch to another . Believe me

Reactions: lukas.flexyyy
Hello, I hope you are doing very well. Thank you for taking the time and sharing this awesome Script here. I just was wondering if you are able to upload the newest update 2.1 which was released in January 3rd 2023?. Thank you again and I wish you a lovely day
I can share updated script after my username changes

this is one of the shittiest script you could ever buy, I buy it from their official website which later they removed, but they still send me updates always whenever their a new version. this script always gives a hell of time when you set it up on production or developement locally gives 500 or 400 server error and not found error , better switch to another . Believe me
I can share updated script after my username changes
Can you please share the new version? Thank you

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock