• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Duplicator Pro - Best Site Migration & Backup Plugin For WordPress

Duplicator Pro - Best Site Migration & Backup Plugin For WordPress v4.5.16.4

No permission to download
It seems that there is some kind of problem with this release. After upgrading with this nulled version the plugin sub munus are missing and there is a permission problem when trying to access some of the plugin pages.

Can anyone confirm it? It's just me or there is a problem with this release? The previous one was working fine, with no problems.

Reactions: mohsenakb
Reverted back to 4.5.10 and all working fine. But when installing this last update it doesn't work, there is a installation problem and it doesn't happens on clean installs

Reactions: DarKMaSk
  • Love
Reactions: smalok and JRGWxRxZ

Attachments

• duplicator-pro_4.5.11.1_nulled.zip
    5 MB · Views: 197
Last edited:
Hello experts, maybe it is possible to provide a nulled package in any version above Basic - Plus, Pro or Elite? The Basic version doesn't have the 'Migrate Dulicator Settings' function, which would be very useful...
4izn42q.png

Last edited:
Hello experts, maybe it is possible to provide a nulled package in any version above Basic - Plus, Pro or Elite? The Basic version doesn't have the 'Migrate Dulicator Settings' function, which would be very useful...
4izn42q.png
Here is Duplicator Pro 4.5.10 Nulled. It was downloaded from here and I use it regularly. It has all the options activated. Hope it will help.

guys , seems some japan key hackers are around Im nort sure but the version of duplicator pro (gol) i believe is suspicious im going totry this one thanks

Babak updated Duplicator Pro - Best Site Migration & Backup Plugin For WordPress with a new update entry:

Duplicator Pro v4.5.12

Download Duplicator Pro v4.5.12 WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
Version 4.5.12 – June 22nd, 2023
PHP Version: 5.6.20+
WordPress Version: 4.0 or greater
Tested up to: 6.2.2
Plugin:

[NEW] Package components feature.
[NEW] Media only backup
[NEW] Filter to only include active plugins/themes in the package
[NEW] Implemented remote notification system
[UPD] Added new Duplicator logo
[UPD] Added memory check required by mysqldump
[UPD] Improve feedback on license activation/deactivation...

Read the rest of this update entry...

FIXED,​

Idk if this is necessary but, the latest version is already nulled but when you go to the "Licensing" page it will looks like this

Screenshot 2023-06-22 211923.png
And after I fix it will looks like
Screenshot 2023-06-22 211823.png
Or maybe it doesn't effect the license? But here's my fixed version if you want to use. Enjoy :D

Attachments

• duplicator-pro-fixed.zip
    5 MB · Views: 19
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock