• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Closed Download Error http1.1 400 bad request

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mussadiq

Feb 13, 2023
I'm getting this error on download of any themes. Already tried changing network, clearing cookies and cache. Any solutions? This is prevailing for last 15 days at least.

So, you need help? What a lovely community we have here you might think. Very helpful??? So why not introduce yourself first? Not sure you going to get much help without that. New member since Feb 2023, so you should be aware of the rules?
One question I have, You say you have an error when you download any themes.....How on earth is anyone going to know what your specific error is..... I know our Mods are great, but I dont think they can see what you are seeing....

My apologies for not introducing myself. I'm vonepk from Kashmir and the error is clearly stated in the title of this post already.

Initially the error which appears is once the download dleay button dissappears and I click on the "download"

A timeout occurred Error code 524​

Visit cloudflare.com for more information.
2023-05-23 07:04:49 UTC

You

Browser​

Working
Singapore

Cloudflare

Working

babia.to

Host​

Error

What happened?​

The origin web server timed out responding to this request.

What can I do?​

If you're a visitor of this website:​

Please try again in a few minutes.

If you're the owner of this website:​

The connection to the origin web server was made, but the origin web server timed out before responding. The likely cause is an overloaded background task, database or application, stressing the resources on your web server. To resolve, please work with your hosting provider or web development team to free up resources for your database or overloaded application. Additional troubleshooting information here.
Cloudflare Ray ID: 7cbb726c8627483a • Your IP: Click to reveal • Performance & security by Cloudflare
If the download anyways starts working, it never happens and the error appears as follows:

HTTP1.1 400 Bad Request

Initially the error which appears is once the download dleay button dissappears and I click on the "download"

A timeout occurred Error code 524​

Visit cloudflare.com for more information.
2023-05-23 07:04:49 UTC

You

Browser​

Working
Singapore

Cloudflare

Working

babia.to

Host​

Error

What happened?​

The origin web server timed out responding to this request.

What can I do?​

If you're a visitor of this website:​

Please try again in a few minutes.

If you're the owner of this website:​

The connection to the origin web server was made, but the origin web server timed out before responding. The likely cause is an overloaded background task, database or application, stressing the resources on your web server. To resolve, please work with your hosting provider or web development team to free up resources for your database or overloaded application. Additional troubleshooting information here.
Cloudflare Ray ID: 7cbb726c8627483a • Your IP: Click to reveal • Performance & security by Cloudflare
If the download anyways starts working, it never happens and the error appears as follows:

HTTP1.1 400 Bad Request
That issue occurs in your network. if your network fine then try with vpn. if not resolved then kindly wait for mods reply.

@vonepk Please do open a new thread if the issue persist. I consider this too old to address it anymore as many bugs were fixed since the issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock