• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

DONATIONS - brand new shiny system!

TassieNZ

Premium Uploader and Sometimes Hacker!
Staff member
Administrator
Colonel Hogan
Null Master
Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
Jan 17, 2019
New Zealand
gpl-elite.store
Just a note to all. Our Donations page has been updated and now runs on a new system. Fully tested and working 100%

Any and All Donations are always greatly appreciated. They go towards keeping Babiato FREE forever as well as server costs etc. We will also be using some of the money to purchase new, hard to get items. :)

Thanks,

TassieNZ :)

Just a note to all. Our Donations page has been updated and now runs on a new system. Fully tested and working 100%

Any and All Donations are always greatly appreciated. They go towards keeping Babiato FREE forever as well as server costs etc. We will also be using some of the money to purchase new, hard to get items. :)

Thanks,

Hi mate, my debit card won't allow me to to use Stripe. Any alternatives? PayPal maybe? Cheers.

Hi mate, my debit card won't allow me to to use Stripe. Any alternatives? PayPal maybe? Cheers.
Damn! You can use the PayPal in my signature. Thank you. :)

Please let me know when/if donated though (and amount) so we can manually add your donation.

Last edited:
By the way @TassieNZ uses your donations to buy this :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

lamborghini-sian-1-750x410.jpg

Damn! You can use the PayPal in my signature. Thank you. :)

Please let me know when/if donated though (and amount) so we can manually add your donation.

Check your PayPal, i send your message with transaction...if you need cofirm you, i send you PM with keyworlds.

One small suggestion: on donation page you can find plugin with paypal donations and add next on the stripe, is more easy for all people to sustain this forum.

Reactions: jereve
Check your PayPal, i send your message with transaction...if you need cofirm you, i send you PM with keyworlds.

One small suggestion: on donation page you can find plugin with paypal donations and add next on the stripe, is more easy for all people to sustain this forum.
Would you mind PMing me the Transaction ID and amount please?

Thanks,

Thank you for bringing me back to Babiato. I promise to donate 10% of my earning whici I make thru Babiato Marketplace. I was one of the top seller of INVIDEO here and soon will be back and have donated in the past also.

I LOVE BABIATO and NEW OWNERS TOO FOR YOUR KINDNESS.

Thanks,

It would be an even better idea if there was a forum for us to request hard-to-get items, unlimited licenses, etc... A separate donation for that also...

Thank you for bringing me back to Babiato. I promise to donate 10% of my earning whici I make thru Babiato Marketplace. I was one of the top seller of INVIDEO here and soon will be back and have donated in the past also.

I LOVE BABIATO and NEW OWNERS TOO FOR YOUR KINDNESS.
he was good seller. Dont Know how come he got banned.

Is there a PayPal button for the donate? I can only seem to see card option. I donated last year April 20 but that got burned out.

NEW: We now offer the opportunity to donate by Bitcoin but this has to be processed manually so it will take longer for you to receive your Babiato Lover badge.

To donate by Bitcoin (Minimum donation is still the BTC equivalent of $5 USD) please send to wallet address bc1qpdrstngaeq99y3ccpegc3v5rqf8cvs57k5wm6p or scan the QR Code below with your wallet app.

Once you have made your donation please PM BOTH @TassieNZ AND @Medw1311 (In the same PM) with the subject as BTC Donation and tell us the transaction reference and we will award you your Babiato Lovers badge as soon as we can.

babiatobtcqrcode.png

NEW: We now offer the opportunity to donate by Bitcoin but this has to be processed manually so it will take longer for you to receive your Babiato Lover badge.

To donate by Bitcoin (Minimum donation is still the BTC equivalent of $5 USD) please send to wallet address bc1qpdrstngaeq99y3ccpegc3v5rqf8cvs57k5wm6p or scan the QR Code below with your wallet app.

Once you have made your donation please PM BOTH @TassieNZ AND @Medw1311 (In the same PM) with the subject as BTC Donation and tell us the transaction reference and we will award you your Babiato Lovers badge as soon as we can.

babiatobtcqrcode.png

Great, you already added to Donation description page

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock