• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Domains Reseller For WHMCS

Domains Reseller For WHMCS v2.2.7

No permission to download
you are just trying to sell your addon or nothing
We don't need to do that. Customers will find themselves on google.com. Anyone who needs a new version to support the latest whmcs will need the latest version. and you are fine using version 2.2.3 for whmcs you are currently using, then use it. We have no opinion. because I see the title is 2.2.6 but check it is the old version 2.2.3, I will notify other members only.

Reactions: mr.easyteo
[2010173] Parameter RegistrantFirstName is Missing theres this error when order is placed from sub client
Any fix??

I have installed the 2.2.3 version but I faced this problem can anyone help me about it how can we solve it

Attachments

• dmn.JPG
    dmn.JPG
    32.4 KB · Views: 12
Do you have the Domain Reseller 2.2.6 Untouch module? I'm looking for version 2.2.6 to null the license
can u provide me any old version of domain reseller module that is working i intasllled the 2.2.3 version and i faced this problem

Attachments

• dmn.JPG
    dmn.JPG
    32.4 KB · Views: 10
H Everyone I installed this module all things working but when registering a domain from a reseller account and performing an action to register the domain faced this error kindly check the attachment and share the solution.

Attachments

• error 2.png
    error 2.png
    85.6 KB · Views: 40
  • error 1.png
    error 1.png
    52 KB · Views: 39
We have original domain resaller module 2.2.7 please remove lisence

This files is original and ioncube encoded please help to decode this model.

Attachments

• domains_reseller_2.2.7_whmcs.zip
    9.4 MB · Views: 2
who have lastest version untouch? I can nulled it
We have latest version of domain resaller 2.2.6 is older and 2.2.7 is latest version module please decode both & Null this files.

Attachments

• domains_reseller_2.2.7_whmcs.zip
    9.4 MB · Views: 1
  • domains_reseller_2.2.6_whmcs.zip
    9.8 MB · Views: 7
Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nscb
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock