• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Dokan - MultiVendor Marketplaces Plugin For WordPress

Dokan - Multi Vendor Marketplaces Plugin For WordPress v3.10.3

No permission to download

=v3.7.17 Mar 23, 2023=​

- **new:** [StripeExpress] Support for cross-border onboarding and transfer within the boundary of the European Union and SEPA
- **new:** [NewVendorDashboard] Added support for Rank Math Module
- **new:** [NewVendorDashboard] Added support for Geolocation Module
- **new:** [StripeExpress] Added support for purchasing product advertisement via Stripe Express
- **new:** [MangoPay] Added support for purchasing product advertisement via Mango Pay
- **new:** [FollowStore] Added API endpoint to get a vendor follower list (wp-json/dokan/v1/follow-store/followers?vendor_id=1)

- **update:** [StripeExpress] Optimized payment request buttons implementation on the cart page
- **update:** [SPMV] Removed the capability to clone Grouped Products.
- **update:** [PayPalMarketplace] Display a formatted error message if a refund request gets canceled due to insufficient balance under the vendor's PayPal account.
- **update:** [PayPalMarketplace] Set PayPal product type to PPCP only if UCC mode is enabled and supported otherwise product type will be selected as Express.
- **update:** [HPOS] Added High Performance Order Storage support for MangoPay and StripeExpress

- **fix:** [ProductCategoryPopup] Default category is selected by default during bulk edit has been fixed
- **fix:** [SPMV] Product Advertisement Payment & Reverse Withdrawal Payment product showing on SPMV list
- **fix:** [FollowStore] Fixed permalink reset issue after activating the module
- **fix:** [StoreCategories] Uncategorized count increases after adding new users other than seller role

Babak updated Dokan - MultiVendor Marketplaces Plugin For WordPress with a new update entry:

Dokan Business v3.7.17

Download Dokan Business v3.7.17 - Multi Vendor Marketplace Nulled Free
v3.7.17 Mar 23, 2023

- **new:** [StripeExpress] Support for cross-border onboarding and transfer within the boundary of the European Union and SEPA
- **new:** [NewVendorDashboard] Added support for Rank Math Module
- **new:** [NewVendorDashboard] Added support for Geolocation Module
- **new:** [StripeExpress] Added support for purchasing product advertisement via Stripe Express
- **new:** [MangoPay] Added support...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Please update

Dokan Changelog​

A- A+

=v3.7.18 Apr 10, 2023=​

- **fix:** [VendorDashboard] Fixed announcement menu is not highlighted for the announcement details page.
- **fix:** [VendorDashboard] Fixed wrong navigation link on the order details page on product line items lists.
- **fix:** [VendorDashboard] Fixed duplicating any product bypass the New Product Status feature, now set to draft as default product status
- **fix:** Fixed some deprecated PHP warnings
- **fix:** [StoreSupport] Fixed Support ticket wasn't loading from admin panel if vendor id wasn't found on topic meta.
- **fix:** [RequestForQuote] Fixed unable to add variable products to the cart if the request for quotation module is enabled
- **fix:** [StoreOpenCloseTime] Fixed time selector of the store open close time settings was broken.
- **fix:** [Refund] Refund request wasn't successful if tax amount rounding precision is greater than 2
- **update:** [StripeExpress] Admin will be able to disconnect/delete connected seller accounts from the admin dashboard user details page
- **update:** [MangoPay] Added support for non-recurring payments for Vendor Subscription products.

Babak updated Dokan - MultiVendor Marketplaces Plugin For WordPress with a new update entry:

Dokan Business v3.7.18

Download Dokan Business v3.7.18 - Multi Vendor Marketplace Nulled Free
v3.7.18 Apr 10, 2023

- **fix:** [VendorDashboard] Fixed announcement menu is not highlighted for the announcement details page.
- **fix:** [VendorDashboard] Fixed wrong navigation link on the order details page on product line items lists.
- **fix:** [VendorDashboard] Fixed duplicating any product bypass the New Product Status feature, now set to draft as default product status
- **fix:** Fixed some deprecated PHP...

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Love
Reactions: sandee and 1369
@Babak , my Bro, THank You for the update.
But i just have a problem with it, one i active this new version, i got error:

"caught ReferenceError: dokan_admin is not defined" On Edit user page

@Babak , my Bro, THank You for the update.
But i just have a problem with it, one i active this new version, i got error:

"caught ReferenceError: dokan_admin is not defined" On Edit user page
I found the error cames up when active woocommerce v 7.5.1 (i just active elementor and theme , dokan lite and pro and woocmmerce)
This error is part of the nulled game Bro? or is some to fix in my system, any idea? please?

Last edited:
please update, thanks

=v3.7.19 =
- **new:** [API] Added new API endpoint for SPMV module, endpoints are
-- www.example.com/wp-json/dokan/v1/spmv-product/settings,
-- www.example.com/wp-json/dokan/v1/spmv-product/search,
-- www.example.com/wp-json/dokan/v1/spmv-product/add-to-cart
- **update:** [StripeExpress] Moved some CSS code to the Astra theme support folder.
- **fix:** Fixed a design issue under the Social profile link on the vendor dashboard.
- **fix:** [ProductReviews] Fixed bulk actions are not working on the review list page under vendor dashboard
- **fix:** Fixed some PHP warning under admin dashboard users profile edit page

Reactions: guille710

Please Update Bro

3.7.19​

Release Date – Apr 17, 2023

Reactions: guille710
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock