• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Dokan - MultiVendor Marketplaces Plugin For WordPress

Dokan - Multi Vendor Marketplaces Plugin For WordPress v3.10.3

No permission to download
Hello!
There is some body can help me with a costumization in Vendor List page?
out of gratitude, also can pay something, just let me know, PLEASE i really need some help with this.
Any One?

Hello!
out of gratitude, also can pay something, just let me know, PLEASE i really need some help with this.
Any One?
It's a template related question...
Dokan works almost like WooCommerce in that area, you can copy the template you need to customize to your child-theme, the documentation isn't the best, but this part is documented.

• Love
Reactions: abacoin
Babak updated Dokan - MultiVendor Marketplaces Plugin For WordPress with a new update entry:

Dokan Business v3.7.13

Download Dokan Business v3.7.13 - Multi Vendor Marketplace Nulled Free
v3.7.13 - Jan 26, 2023

- **new:** Extended REST API support for Dokan
-- https://example.com/wp-json/dokan/v1/vendor-dashboard/profile-progressbar
-- https://example.com/wp-json/dokan/v1/rank-math/{id}//store-current-editable-post
-- https://example.com/wp-json/dokan/v1/blocks/product-variation/{id}
-- https://example.com/wp-json/dokan/v1/products/{id}/variations/{id}

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi Babak the general! 😄 Can I use this version of Dokan for a major clients job?.

He's going to be having loads of vendors, and he can arrest me if it flops on the road.. so can I trust the plugin as always?
If you are using it for a major clients job, then you should be using a fully licenced version of Dokan and not a nulled version.

All clients expect you to be using genuine and licenced versions of anything that is used on their website, that is partly what you factor into the cost of the job itself.

If a major client of yours finds out that you are using nulled, then that is on your head be it.

Nulled are for testing and using for yourself, like on local or your own websites, they are not for real live websites for clients.

You joined in May 2022 and just three posts to your name, where you been hiding 😜

Reactions: haulinhen
Hello!
Any One?
Hey Family, some body can give me a hand with this?
Any help is appreciated

Release Date – Feb 13, 2023

• new: [Module] Seller Badge: Offer vendors varieties of badges by their performance in your marketplace.
  • new: [API] new endpoint to duplicate product via API: /dokan/v2/products/:id/duplicate
  • fix: [Refund] The search option in the Refund menu is not operational.
  • fix: [VendorStaff] Product importer gets stuck when a vendor staff tries to import products.
  • fix: [RestAPI]: fatal error for deleting product variation
  • fix: [MinMaxQuantities] Min-max rule for products cannot be disabled.
  • fix: [DokanShippingStatus] The order note email is sent to the customer when a shipping status is added to an order by the vendor alongside the shipping status email.
  • fix: [Dokan Wholesale]: Wholesale customer approval setting is not working correctly.
  • fix: [Refund] Using more user-friendly alert for sub-orders refund from the main order and refunded products are not being restocked.
  • fix: [Elementor] The available templates do not show up on the Library modal window.
  • fix: [VendorReports] Fixed wrong calculation of net sales on vendor reports
  • fix: [AdminReports] Fixed "By Day" & "By Vendor" filter screen keeps loading
  • fix: [RequestForQuotation] Customer search of Request for Quotation not working on the plain permalink structure
  • fix: [RequestForQuotation] Error on updating existing quote of Request for Quotation module if plain permalink selected
  • fix: [RequestForQuotation] Error on adding new quote rule of Request for Quotation module if plain permalink selected
  • fix: [RequestForQuotation] Error on updating existing quote rule of Request for Quotation module if plain permalink selected

Hello community, I hope you are very well, how can I modify the content of the dokan email templates? For example, the text that appears when registering a seller? Thank you so much

Hello community, I hope you are very well, how can I modify the content of the dokan email templates? For example, the text that appears when registering a seller? Thank you so much
Hi
Check the emails Tab from woocommerce. from there you can...

Akbaba updated Dokan - MultiVendor Marketplaces Plugin For WordPress with a new update entry:

Dokan - MultiVendor Marketplaces Plugin For WordPress v.3.7.14

v3.7.14 Feb 13, 2023
----------------------------------

- **new:** [Module] Seller Badge: Offer vendors varieties of badges by their performance in your marketplace.
- **new:** [API] new endpoint to duplicate product via API: `/dokan/v2/products/:id/duplicate`
- **fix:** [Refund] The search option in the Refund menu is not operational.
- **fix:** [VendorStaff] Product importer gets stuck when a vendor staff tries to import products.
- **fix:** [RestAPI]: fatal error for deleting product...

Read the rest of this update entry...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock