• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Divi vs Elementor Pro

Which one you prefer more?

• Divi Theme/Builder

Votes: 12 19.0%
  • Elementor Pro

Votes: 45 71.4%
  • Other

Votes: 6 9.5%

• Total voters
Then, it's time to try it out. I like layout of Elementor and simplicity (as I was watching YouTube lessons).
Once you give it a try and test some features on a test website you will notice how easy and powerfull is :)

The main drawback of Divi is when you ever decide to change to something else you're left with a gibberish of shortcode junk. Not so much a problem for a very simple website, but for a more extended website that's a real pain.

In Elementor I hate the endless nested elements even for a simple layout, like two columns. Plus, the associated CSS rules, which makes it sometimes quite hard trying to find the full css trail in order to override them.

Furthermore, both these page builders are known for their negative effect on performance.

So, I voted 'Other'.
It's Oxygen Builder for me.

Some divi plugins are not available here. Some fonctionnalities are missing on divi.
Even that, I prefer divi as it's really easy to setup and easy to make your website responsive.
wth "Some divi plugins are not available here."
when you really need them buy them and share them

Agreed with both of Frizzel's points. Divi is a headache to change stuff on and elementor is too bloaty. Never tried Oxygen builder. I feel like it's something that I can try out on my personal site. However, for the time being, my vote is for Elementor.

Edit: I watched the 45 min video oxygen has on their website and I change my vote to Oxygen. Plus its significantly cheaper than elementor but the "fancy" addons like accordians etc are on a yearly purchase plan

Last edited:
Reactions: hjmst
Elementor for me. It feels lighter than divi, and there are tons of addons for it to extend the functionalities. The cons would be this, elementor is not a theme, so it should be paired with a theme. Divi is in one bundle of builder and theme (If my memory is correct). I use Divi when it was version 2 and don't like it. Haven't test V3 and V4 now which is the latest version.
Elementor Pro has a 'Theme Builder' in-built and it has tons of Template Kits with which a complete website can be built without any coding knowledge. I don't know whether Divi has such thing or not. I haven't used Divi because once I tried but it looked complicated. Don't know about latest upgrade.

Elementor Pro has a 'Theme Builder' in-built and it has tons of Template Kits with which a complete website can be built without any coding knowledge. I don't know whether Divi has such thing or not. I haven't used Divi because once I tried but it looked complicated. Don't know about latest upgrade.
I'd rate elementor as more customisable than Divi but divi to be cleaner in code than elementor and if it's just basic stuff you want, cleanest and fastest is oxygen builder

Reactions: DarKMaSk
Agreed with both of Frizzel's points. Divi is a headache to change stuff on and elementor is too bloaty. Never tried Oxygen builder. I feel like it's something that I can try out on my personal site. However, for the time being, my vote is for Elementor.

Edit: I watched the 45 min video oxygen has on their website and I change my vote to Oxygen. Plus its significantly cheaper than elementor but the "fancy" addons like accordians etc are on a yearly purchase plan
Although Oxygen just looks like a visual page builder, But in terms of ease of use, it is hard to say that it is a mature product. In actual use, oxygen needs to write a lot of css code and constantly adjust the style manually. If you really want to be lightweight and willing to write CSS, then using generatepress will be much more convenient.

Divi for developers is the best choice.

Unless you don't know what a developer is (someone who does a lot from scratch in coding), I wonder why you would say that, because Divi is absolutely NOT for developers. Divi is for people who do not know anything about code and don't want to make their hands dirty.

Unless you don't know what a developer is (someone who does a lot from scratch in coding), I wonder why you would say that, because Divi is absolutely NOT for developers. Divi is for people who do not know anything about code and don't want to make their hands dirty.
I agree that Divi is mainly for those who don't know how to code, that's why it's called visual builder. But when comparing Divi to Elementor, the developers would choose Divi, because there's much more options for them to implement their codes saving their time and efforts.

Webflow has some very nice templates but I find them way too expensive so I just rebuild these themes with Elementor and it's amazing how easy it is. With Elementor you can build pretty much anything.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anin
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock