• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Divi - Ultimate WordPress Theme & Visual Page Builder

Divi - Ultimate WordPress Theme & Visual Page Builder Elegant Themes Divi v4.24.2

No permission to download
I have DIVI 4.20.2 (downloaded here/nulled) and it says: ..."The Elegant Themes API key you entered is invalid. Please make sure that your API has been entered correctly and that it is enabled in your account."

How to fix that?

I have DIVI 4.20.2 (downloaded here/nulled) and it says: ..."The Elegant Themes API key you entered is invalid. Please make sure that your API has been entered correctly and that it is enabled in your account."

How to fix that?
I had the same problem. That happens because i had it genuine gor some time and it had my code inside. So you must go in the divi settings and somewhere it has your old password. Delete it and leave it blank. Then purge cache and all will be fine.

Reactions: Foxman
Medw1311 updated Divi - Ultimate WordPress Theme & Visual Page Builder with a new update entry:

Divi - Ultimate WordPress Theme & Visual Page Builder v.4.20.4

Download Elegant Themes Divi v4.20.4 WordPress Theme Nulled Free

version 4.20.4 ( updated 04-03-2023 )

- Fixed Divi Cloud configuration error.
* cloud/cloud-app.php

version 4.20.3 ( updated 04-03-2023 )
- Fixed progress bar rendering when importing items to the Divi Cloud.
- Added ability to split library layout into sections, section to rows, and row to modules.
- Fixed duplicate quantity number in Woo Cart Products module.
- Fixed a PHP error that occurred in some cases...

Read the rest of this update entry...

How to fix that?
Try a Google search ...... maybe something like "Divi API Key Github" and see where that leads you. Happy searching

Reactions: chezzz and JRGWxRxZ
Has anyone used both Elementor and Divi? I'd love to know which (if any) is superior?
At the moment, i have to give it to Elementor, it's so much easier to do all sorts of layout with Elementor out of the box and it is faster. Maybe it'll change in the future.

Reactions: ruggeroo
Not able to upload this plug in. keep getting error
The package could not be installed. No valid plugins were found.

Plugin installation failed.

Thanks for clearing this up. How does this work with the Divi builder?
Well this is the divi theme which includes the divi builder.

The other one is a plugin that lets you use the divi builder with other themes.

Babak updated Divi - Ultimate WordPress Theme & Visual Page Builder with a new update entry:

Elegant Themes Divi v4.21.1

Download Elegant Themes Divi v4.21.1 WordPress Theme Nulled Free
v4.21.1 ( updated 06-27-2023 )

- Fixed an issue where the Scroll Effects scroll steps were incorrectly calculated.
- Fixed issues affecting saving in Theme Builder in some cases.
- Fixed an issue with the Slider module where the animations would stop working.
- Fixed Global color not working when set via the Page settings bar.
- Fixed the issue when Existing Pages were not loaded in some cases.
- Added a new...

Read the rest of this update entry...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock