• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Divi - Ultimate WordPress Theme & Visual Page Builder

Divi - Ultimate WordPress Theme & Visual Page Builder Elegant Themes Divi v4.24.2

No permission to download
is there any way to import demos manually?
Your best bet is to find someone in the marketplace selling a licence for a few dollars.

That way you could get a licence on 1 site and could probably then copy/paste demos between sites.

It's nearly 3 years since I stopped using Divi so not sure how it works now to be honest.

• Sad
Reactions: YUCATAN.DANCE
Hello,
I hope I can post this here.
Got a few (700MB) Divi layouts(untouched) here that you can import into the Divi library.

@Niemand
Your account is new.
You need to get this approved with proof of purchase from @Babak first before you add anything.

Last edited:
Reactions: chezzz
My Wordpress Admin Panel is telling me Divi has an update for 4.20.1, is it safe to click update, if using the nulled version and the below API key and username?
I'm posting this if anyone need it to download Divi Layouts, found on github, not mine:

Don't update to 4.20.1 if you are using Revolution Slider! They have bug and it's not loading + giving error in console.
Thanks! I'm not using Revolution Slider, one thing I would like though are the premium plugins that Divi offers, especially Bloom, but it appears that it hasn't been updated on Babiato for a long, long, long time.

Thanks! I'm not using Revolution Slider, one thing I would like though are the premium plugins that Divi offers, especially Bloom, but it appears that it hasn't been updated on Babiato for a long, long, long time.
Bloom & Monarch haven't been updated by Divi in a very long time.

Reactions: earlysound
Am I right in presuming that this means the latest versions on Babiato, are indeed the very latest versions?
Yes, looks like they haven't updated them in 2 years.

Medw1311 updated Divi - Ultimate WordPress Theme & Visual Page Builder with a new update entry:

Divi - Ultimate WordPress Theme & Visual Page Builder v4.20.1

Download Elegant Themes Divi v4.20.1 WordPress Theme Nulled Free
version 4.20.1 ( updated 03-06-2023 )

- Fixed Widget Area Creator panel not rendering in Widget Block Editor.
- Fixed issue allowing users to switch to default editor when creating a new post.
- Fixed unable to switch to Default Editor when creating new post.
- Fixed white space issue on top and bottom of embedded media.
- Fixed a JavaScript error that occurred in some cases when switching the Block Editor from Visual to...

Read the rest of this update entry...

AKSakallı updated Divi - Ultimate WordPress Theme & Visual Page Builder with a new update entry:

Divi - Ultimate WordPress Theme & Visual Page Builder v.4.20.2

version 4.20.2 ( updated 03-08-2023 )
- Adjusted a fix in 4.20.1 that changed section class enumeration. For customers using performance plugins that strip away version parameters from CSS files, this could cause styles to appear jumbled when they did not clear their browser cache.
* includes/builder/feature/dynamic-assets/class-dynamic-assets.php
* includes/builder/feature/dynamic-assets/dynamic-assets.php
* includes/builder/frontend-builder/bundle.js

Read the rest of this update entry...

Thanks, is this the plugin or the theme?

I understand what the plugin is, and the url of the babiato theme? I think the other url also has the plugin

There is an error?

Help!
The archive could not be installed. The theme does not have a style sheet style.css.
Lol even I am confusing myself here 🤣

divi.png

Just grabbed main download and installed again and is fine, if you are having issues then just drop manually into your themes folder in wp-content

Hello,
I hope I can post this here.
Got a few (700MB) Divi layouts(untouched) here that you can import into the Divi library.

@Niemand
Your account is new.
You need to get this approved with proof of purchase from @Babak first before you add anything.
These come from which party/company/site?
Are these the layouts that come with divi itself or the free elegantthemes layout pack,
a source is needed you cant just drop something of like this.

Last edited:
Reactions: Niemand
@nordie
Excuse me.
Thought I wouldn't have to send the layouts to babak first to check them.
My mistake.
It will never happen again.
Have the layouts from the Divi Theme which I bought until the beginning of last year.
I thought I would do someone some good with it.

@nordie
Excuse me.
My mistake.
Have the layouts from the Divi Theme which I bought until the beginning of last year.
No problem for me but a source is always handy

@niemand101
@nordie
Excuse me.
My mistake.

You are not sending the layouts.

It is because your account is new, therefore we need to confirm that the layouts you are uploading here are from your own Divi.

Which will be easily done for yourself as you say you brought it, so just provide that proof of purchase directly to @Babak in a personal message and he can approve it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock