• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Digits - WordPress Mobile Number Signup and Login

Digits - WordPress Mobile Number Signup and Login v8.4.2.2

No permission to download
dear Digits users, any one has succeed to make 2FA or (2FA and 3FA) features login work ?
I try serval ways but only 1FA is working , even on User Table List in the Authentication column I see only
( 1-Factor Authentication) for all users ,
How to apply (2FA) Authentication , with the plugin ? I mean first step user must enter his email + password, if they are correct then the OTP code will be sent via SMS in the next step to make him login on his account ??

I'm using the Firebase OTP , is 2FA feature will work with or it need an other sms gateway

@Babak digits social login addon
@nnp @txsanders @bytbt enjoyy
Thanks

dear Digits users, any one has succeed to make 2FA or (2FA and 3FA) features login work ?
I try serval ways but only 1FA is working , even on User Table List in the Authentication column I see only
( 1-Factor Authentication) for all users ,
How to apply (2FA) Authentication , with the plugin ? I mean first step user must enter his email + password, if they are correct then the OTP code will be sent via SMS in the next step to make him login on his account ??

I'm using the Firebase OTP , is 2FA feature will work with or it need an other sms gateway
I have tried several times too, not working

Reactions: maxpayneinfo
You not notice the autosave in the bottom right corner showing something like saving or settings saved?
Hello Bro
Can you help me?
I'm trying to use a form from page builder, but one i click Import button, open a page just say "error". Can be posible i'm doing something wrong? or is we can not import template?

brothers, at first a setup wizard came which i ignored and skipped quickly. But i need that wizard now. Is there any way to get into that wizard again?

can anyone please suggest working version for digits login and signup plugin along with one click signup/login addon?
Please provide file as well.

Thank you advance.

after update getting error as

Warning: Undefined array key 91 in /www/wwwroot/ABCD/wp-content/plugins/digits/digit.php on line 166

bobsmith updated Digits - WordPress Mobile Number Signup and Login with a new update entry:

Digits v8.1

Download Digits v8.1 - WordPress Mobile Number Signup and Login Nulled Free
29 March 2023 - v8.1

- New: Option to turn off on Email Verification on Signup
- New: Option to disable brute-force protection
- New: Numeric keyboard for phone field
- Improved: Brute-force detection
- Fixed: Custom redirection not working in embedded forms
- Fixed: Username taking random characters in some instances

Read the rest of this update entry...

Now another update to v8.1.1.....

Please provide latest updated Add on One click Login-Signup addon as with digits 8.1 it is not compatible showing blank page in when clicking on addon

Hello Bro @bobsmith !
Can you please help me?
I follow onready you inditcations to refresh page etc.. but this Note don't desapears
"You are using trial version of Digits, please register the plugin using purchase code or else purchase a license to use the plugin with all of its features."
Maybe im doing something wrong....

Hello Bro @bobsmith !
Can you please help me?
I follow onready you inditcations to refresh page etc.. but this Note don't desapears
"You are using trial version of Digits, please register the plugin using purchase code or else purchase a license to use the plugin with all of its features."
Maybe im doing something wrong....
if you are installing first time, then simply run through the onboard wizard and activate it and finish wizard, then close wizard and simply refresh page if message banner not gone.

If you are simply overwriting existing install then you won't get this as already activated.

Reactions: 1369
Babak updated Digits - WordPress Mobile Number Signup and Login with a new update entry:

Digits v8.1.1

Download Digits v8.1.1 - WordPress Mobile Number Signup and Login Nulled Free
31 March 2023 - v8.1.1
IMPROVED

Theme editor access
IMPROVED
ESMS.VN api update
FIXED
Default country code not working in signup
FIXED
Label not coming in phone and email field when both are required
FIXED
Custom font not working in some cases
FIXED
Date picker not working in some cases
FIXED
php error warnings

Read the rest of this update entry...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock