• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Digits - WordPress Mobile Number Signup and Login

Digits - WordPress Mobile Number Signup and Login v8.4.2.2

No permission to download
I have uploaded the same file extension which I allowed when creating the field. But It shows this error That this file type isn't allowed. am I missing something?

Does someone have Digits Additional Fields & Logic Builder Version 1.7?

Attachments

• Web capture_2-3-2023_9199_nsgclothes.com.jpeg
    Web capture_2-3-2023_9199_nsgclothes.com.jpeg
    31.7 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
bro @bobsmith is it nulled ? still asking for activation :D
there's 2 files in the download section, fix please @bobsmith
Not sure why it doubled them as only ever uploaded the one 🤣 Anyways that sorted 👍

It is activated, some might have to go through setup wizard as they have changed it, just put on sandbox again now to get images below, going through the wizard the purchase code will be pre-applied so just click on the arrow on that stage to progress, you won't be able to change it anyway.

All of this you would know if they had bothered to change their own changelog from v7.9.5 😒

Untitled.png

Untitled1.png

• Sad
Reactions: AKSakallı
bro, I cleared all caches. Then I entered the secret key and disabled it but it still keeps saving. I can wait until the evening, I am a patient person. :D i think i should buythis plugin

Screenshot_2.png

Reactions: bobsmith
bro, I cleared all caches. Then I entered the secret key and disabled it but it still keeps saving. I can wait until the evening, I am a patient person. :D i think i should buythis plugin

For the hassle it is easier just to buy it and have it genuine, only about $35 now i think for this one and the same for WPNotif.

Also, @AKSakallı just try skipping the wizard and doing it through the normal screen and see if still get the same result, it might just be the setup wizard that is the issue here for you.

• Love
Reactions: AKSakallı
Not sure why it doubled them as only ever uploaded the one 🤣 Anyways that sorted 👍

It is activated, some might have to go through setup wizard as they have changed it, just put on sandbox again now to get images below, going through the wizard the purchase code will be pre-applied so just click on the arrow on that stage to progress, you won't be able to change it anyway.

All of this you would know if they had bothered to change their own changelog from v7.9.5 😒

Untitled.png

Untitled1.png
My antivirus detected this file as virus and blocking it

1679008942054.png

DIGITS: Additional Fields & Logic Builder v1.8
DIGITS: Merge Phone Number v2.2
DIGITS: Country Based SMS Gateway v2.0
DIGITS: Email Filter v2.0
DIGITS: REST API v2.3
DIGITS: One Click Login/Signup Addon v4.0
DIGITS: Old Account Migrator v1.9
DIGITS: Forced Login Page Lock v3.0
DIGITS: Builder v0.9.7

Attachments

• digfilter_2.0.zip
    923.7 KB · Views: 56
  • digbuilder_0.9.7.zip
    169.2 KB · Views: 62
  • digadvlogic_1.8.zip
    133.5 KB · Views: 50
  • digoldaccntmr_1.9.zip
    114 KB · Views: 38
  • digrestapi_2.3.zip
    111.3 KB · Views: 47
  • digcountrygateways_2.0.zip
    110.9 KB · Views: 40
  • digoneclickls_4.0.zip
    105.9 KB · Views: 62
  • digpagelock_3.0.zip
    105.2 KB · Views: 81
  • digmergphne_2.2.zip
    103.5 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:
DIGITS: Builder v3.0
Mentioned DIGITS: Builder v3.0 But uploaded version is DIGITS: Builder v0.9.7

DIGITS: Builder v0.9.7
@Babak please upload Social Login, Digits addon 🙏 🙏 🙏

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock