• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Demo present you a small project

jereve

Babiato Lover
Dec 25, 2020
FRANCE
goo.gl
This is a site for an animal hostel not far from my home in France that I redid in 2 days of work (under Wordpress) the project is not 100% finished, some details are missing (security etc. ...)

the purpose of this project was to offer it to the association Free but the director did not answer me but it does not matter because this site allowed me to surpass myself and practice more.

their current site: http://www.spabrive.fr/

Redone: https://www.demo.lecorrezien.net/spabrive

Difference between original and your demo is huge. More appealing and pretty much better organized.

With few notices:
- on smaller screens (notebook, laptop) your left floating accessibility tools icon is overlapping logo. I would suggest you to move it on the right

- l'adoption menu only opens a search bar. I would suggest you to also add a category that also loads (newest arrivals, oldest or whatever you want) so the page won't look lonely
Also on same page search bar overlaps menu when opened.

More after I browse around a little more

• Love
Reactions: jereve
Difference between original and your demo is huge. More appealing and pretty much better organized.

With few notices:
- on smaller screens (notebook, laptop) your left floating accessibility tools icon is overlapping logo. I would suggest you to move it on the right

- l'adoption menu only opens a search bar. I would suggest you to also add a category that also loads (newest arrivals, oldest or whatever you want) so the page won't look lonely
Also on same page search bar overlaps menu when opened.

More after I browse around a little more

Thank you brother for your encouraging opinion

yes indeed it is not finished the responsive design because I stopped working on it
I have a lot of other realization that I will share to do as I admit the responsive is something essential nowadays

Great work! Looking at their older website, you did a great job on presenting the information. I am pretty sure the director will like your work once he sees it, atleast should appreciate the efforts put into development. Cheers!

• Love
Thank you brother
By the way, it was a personal commitment to them because I had a cat that I found outside that I kept for 13 years and it was they who helped me with a lot of things and above all I called them for recover another cat that finds itself in danger
so it was a kind of recognition on my part
but I called the secretary to tell her that I sent by email a demo site which is also based on the same CMS Wordpress etc so the transfer should be done without constraint
she told me that the director will watch and keep me informed
I called back but nothing from them it's been 7 months now
so I don't care now I'm keeping it for demo and that will enrich my eportoflio but I'm going to delete all traces of their refuge on it

Reactions: BadFella
Thank you brother
By the way, it was a personal commitment to them because I had a cat that I found outside that I kept for 13 years and it was they who helped me with a lot of things and above all I called them for recover another cat that finds itself in danger
so it was a kind of recognition on my part
but I called the secretary to tell her that I sent by email a demo site which is also based on the same CMS Wordpress etc so the transfer should be done without constraint
she told me that the director will watch and keep me informed
I called back but nothing from them it's been 7 months now
so I don't care now I'm keeping it for demo and that will enrich my eportoflio but I'm going to delete all traces of their refuge on it
Very heart touching, I am always of the belief that companies should recognize the work done by people that have some non monetary interest rather than people who do it just for the money, there goes some heart and soul into building things. I feel bad for them, it was an opportunity lost for them.

Good luck with your portfolio.

• Love
Very heart touching, I am always of the belief that companies should recognize the work done by people that have some non monetary interest rather than people who do it just for the money, there goes some heart and soul into building things. I feel bad for them, it was an opportunity lost for them.

Good luck with your portfolio.

I don't intend to stop there because sincerely I am passionate and I like to do things well (maniacal)
Web creation software and graphics is a passion but it is not my real source of money because I am preparing to enter training to become a truck driver (expected within 4 months)

Reactions: BadFella
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock