• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

DeepSound - Ultimate PHP Music Sharing & Streaming Platform

DeepSound - Ultimate PHP Music Sharing & Streaming Platform 1.5.2

No permission to download
@webbymaster go to update guide in the folder go into the folder that says v1.5 select all files, right click and goto send to, choose compressed zipped folder once all files are zipped upload the zipped folder to your server, then extract the folder directly onto your server this fixed the issue for me.
Hey, bro. I did it according to your script. But I did it directly, without archiving the updates folder. The fact is that I created my template on version 1.4.9. (based on the default theme) And because of him, my website went down. Apparently, the default theme has been radically changed in the updates. Well, I'll have to edit the default theme from version 1.5.2 again for myself))) Anyway, thank you very much!!!

Is it allowed by the rules of the forum to post a third-party link in such cases?

If so, I will post a third-party link to this script.

Is it allowed by the rules of the forum to post a third-party link in such cases?

If so, I will post a third-party link to this script.
I see that the original author of this resource has been banned. Now I am continuing to update this resource, and I have also updated the download address. Therefore, there is no need to publish additional links.

when i tried installing on hostinger shared hosting, The response is "The MySQL variable wait_timeout is 20, minumum required is 1000."

Pls any way around this

I don't know right now whether that will help, otherwise you have to change it in the mysql my.ini or buy a web space to rent or, best of all, a vserver​

I really appreciate your reply, I will try it out and get back if it work

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock