• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Debutify

Debutify 2021-02-20 - Unlocked

No permission to download
It gives this notification when i customize the theme. please help

Attachments

• New Bitmap Image (2).jpg
    New Bitmap Image (2).jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 34
######## FAKE : DOES NOT ENABLE PREMIUM FUNCTIONS ########

This is a free theme that anyone can get on the Debutify's official site, after testing this one that is posted in this post does not allow you to unlock the premium features of the theme at all, so it is a fake.

@taruuunnn Joined the site a few days ago before this post and this is his only post and he does not respond to private messages. I do not understand why share a free theme that allows you to either unlock premium features ...

Sorry, I was busy, I got this theme from 3rd party, I also don't know its fake or not

can someone please provide this theme with premium add-ons working ??
i really like this theme..

as soon as you change the name of the theme, the premium functions do not work

The file does not enable premium features at all. download the theme directly from the official Debutify website and you can change the theme no matter what
It works, but the version is old. It is better to use the new one and add the necessary functions through free apps. Premium functions stop working when you rename the theme name and there is no "debutify" in it and it must be in lowercase letters

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock